What do you consider flirting?

Yuri

All I know is, I've been with a woman that has the capacity to cheat, but to my knowledge, didn't. I had everything that's required to make sure that didn't happen.

Put another nigga in my shoes however...

What were the things you had that are required to make her not cheat?
I won't even be surprised if you don't get it, but anyone who is that guy will...

A man that is superior in a woman's requisite areas will command a certain level of respect.

As I said its not black and white enough to say if you are about it financially intellectually and physically your woman will be loyal. But once your healthier in such typical areas you've already have a minimum level required to trump a whole category of men.

The grey area is your intangible qualities, your personality. The tangible list above is what some guys think is enough, and what others identify in the men that are "about it" in the intangible area I'm about to attempt to describe. I hate to quote a Drake lyrics but "if you ain't got it, you ain't got it the theory is brilliant"

I can't teach you over VIP2 what it takes to make your woman respect you enough to willingly submit herself to you. I can tell you that it's not money looks love or your "good dad factor"

Claiming you are that guy, then using Drake lyrics to help support this statement?

Possibly one of the worst posts I have ever seen on Vip2

tumblr_mfz6bq46uU1s14h9co1_400.gif

• Upvote 1

I never referred to myself as an alpha, but thanks for the observation

You don't know my nature, stop clutching

Your gif game is dead, stop it bro. You used a drake one why? It's relevant.

I'd maintain that you should stay shutting up but since your bent on turning a rare trade of of vip opinion into a petty back and forth let me re-rail the derail and ask you this...

Have you ever had a girlfriend? Did she cheat? Why/why not?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I know what Fresh is saying tbh.

I've always said that cheating for women is a whole different ball game. For men it's opportunistic/instinct what ever you want to note it as. Women won't cheat for less than what they have. So naturally if you have enough of the qualites that factor in a women's decision to cheat then you lower the chances of being cheated on. If you're some broke ass, unambitionless, dead out guy who got his girl off some pot luck business then clearly you're at a higher risk of being cheated on.

How many times have you met a girl, she has a man, and after you've banged her you play devil. You bring up her man for the lol's of your ego, she tells you he's a nice guy and the relationship is great (or so she tells herself). You're thinking why are you here then, because in some way or another he is not about it. You posess something he clearly does not.

This is why for me you shouldn't even entertain the thought of a relationship until you feel you're on point, mentally, physically, money etc etc. You can never stop a woman from cheating, if she wants to she will but you can create an enviroment where you make the thought as undesirable as possible.

Jusy my opinion, don't want no trouble lads.

• Upvote 2

lol at the guys trying to decipher the girls reasons for cheating 

its a shame we have no females on here bold enough to tell us why they cheated etc 

kurious why have u cheated in the past?

that said my opinion on women cheating is because  they are emotional, insecure messes.  They cheat because they are insecure and need reassurance every minute that they are desirable other reasons of course such as being honny,revenge, and just that some of them  are just plain heaux.

Heero said you should wait until you get into a relationship unitil you are 'until you feel you're on point, mentally, physically, money' this is easier said than done of course. If you like a girl that much that you want to deal with her/have an exclusive relationship you are not going to wait until the above things are achieved.

:rofl:

What the fuck is wrong with some of you man

certain guys just sound so hurt
which certain guys

you come across as a strong bisexual with these comments

well you really

u come like those guys who always say 'all women cheat, there all slags'

and you come across as a whispering backseat boy

if u ever have an attractive girlfriend i would relish sending her back to you

scenario is unlikely since i have no idea who you are but im sure some guys out there will comply

:rofl:

this thread is jokes

lol at the guys trying to decipher the girls reasons for cheating 

its a shame we have no females on here bold enough to tell us why they cheated etc 

kurious why have u cheated in the past?

that said my opinion on women cheating is because  they are emotional, insecure messes.  They cheat because they are insecure and need reassurance every minute that they are desirable other reasons of course such as being honny,revenge, and just that some of them  are just plain heaux.

Heero said you should wait until you get into a relationship unitil you are 'until you feel you're on point, mentally, physically, money' this is easier said than done of course. If you like a girl that much that you want to deal with her/have an exclusive relationship you are not going to wait until the above things are achieved.

This

It is not about being [Fresh] That guy [Fresh]

Thinking you are 'That guy' will end up being one of the reasons she cheats on you

All theory and no practicality