What do you consider flirting?

Yuri

my wife is not allowed to be informal with any male who isnt a family member, and i have god on my side with that one.

i hear you though...

but i got a feeling if i try that with a western chick she'll go into what Ciph was saying and cheat because she "deserves it"

But the 'Love', Cipher and Social expressing that they want is just for their partner to not:

- Flirt with other males

- Cheat

- Dress/act like a hoe

- Have respect for them when they are not around

- Not have had mutiple sexual partners because its just normal today to do so

Only when they have sacrificed their dignity and honor for fleeting worship of their body can they truly be qualified to be looked after by some poor bastard with ideals of family and saving a woman because she's worth it

+

If you attempt to question them on their motives they will lay a savage tale on you wherein they were mistreated and cheated on by their past 20 partners, and that if you won't lay down and roll over someone else will, and you will have no choice but to concede that they are infact angels deep down 

I dont think this is aiming to high nor a case or having a warped expectation of the ideal woman for you to spend your life with and raise your children

• Upvote 1

:rofl:

What the fuck is wrong with some of you man

certain guys just sound so hurt 

which certain guys

you come across as a strong bisexual with these comments

well you really 

u come like those guys who always say 'all women cheat, there all slags'

But he didn't say all women..

But you must be blind to not see a vast amount of women diagnosed with this social medial attention seeking disease 

which certain guys

well you really 

and you come across as a whispering backseat boy

if u ever have an attractive girlfriend i would relish sending her back to you

scenario is unlikely since i have no idea who you are but im sure some guys out there will comply

• Upvote 2

which certain guys

well you really

But he didn't say all women..

But you must be blind to not see a vast amount of women diagnosed with this social medial attention seeking disease

The bad is always exaggerated though, that can be said about any topic/subject in life.

Only when they have sacrificed their dignity and honor for fleeting worship of their body can they truly be qualified to be looked after by some poor bastard with ideals of family and saving a woman because she's worth it

+

>If you attempt to question them on their motives they will lay a savage tale on you wherein they were mistreated and cheated on by their past 20 partners, and that if you won't lay down and roll over someone else will, and you will have no choice but to concede that they are infact angels deep down 

damn

/

flirting is banter with sexual interest/undertones

I remember I went West with my boy to meet 1 chick he was interested in with her friend, just typical wing man shit.

At the end of the night as we are walking to the car his ting is lagging behind getting moved to by next man and not acting right, laughing and joking and shit like this is games.

I was looking at my boy like "ain't you gonna handle that?"

I told her she ain't getting a lift home for that disrespect to my boy, she dipped the other way with her bredrin we went ours.

I told him on the way home don't ever entertain that ting again, treating man like anything.

Next week now I pick up my same boy with his brother and another bredrin from Kilburn, I asked them where they just come from, other bredrin said they just linked the same girl (that dissed him last week).

I musta said loud not knowing he was on the phone to the same girl "Oh that d*ckhead?"

Bare melee and hype from the girl lol

"Put him on the phone, was he talking about me?"

He didn't give me the phone but I told him afterwards I can't believe he linked that ting again.

Point is from girls are doing that infront of guys then there is little hope for when she is alone.

You just gotta find a decent respectful ting and then you have done your best to not get taken for a Mork out here.

• Upvote 4