Grimmest experiences with links

Fighting Weight

Guest 90210

Them ones where ur crying with every stroke.

She just thinking she got some good p*ssy.

ive done that. taken a deep breath. pumped her a few times. then released the exhalation. surely girls can smell fishy/b.o smells when they have it.

Stomach turning.

f*cking chicks who stink is a no no for me. I could never be that desperate for the beat. I'm supposed to be enjoying the sex. Not smelling her frowziness. 

Smelly pussies and BO show a complete lack of respect from her. Same if I was to turn up to her's stinking and with a dirty unwashed c*ck.

Stomach turning.

f*cking chicks who stink is a no no for me. I could never be that desperate for the beat. I'm supposed to be enjoying the sex. Not smelling her frowziness. 

Smelly pussies and BO show a complete lack of respect from her. Same if I was to turn up to her's stinking and with a dirty unwashed c*ck.

think smelly fanny can be an infection though

which is even more of a par

• Upvote 1

Yea was seeing this girl for a while, hygiene was never an issue then one week we were sexing and i was noticing her p*ssy stunk, we were on a comfortable to level so i told her straight her p*ssy smells bad, this happened over a couple sessions, cleaning wasnt fixing it and there was white stuff on my d*ck, we then got a lil worried and i thought she been fuckin other guys so sent her doctors. Turns out she had something called BV, its bit like thrush, its a bacterial thing and she just needed to take antibiotics, week later her p*ssy was back to normal.

Its better to be straight with these bitches, they may not even realise their p*ssy stinks.

• Upvote 1

Yea was seeing this girl for a while, hygiene was never an issue then one week we were sexing and i was noticing her p*ssy stunk, we were on a comfortable to level so i told her straight her p*ssy smells bad, this happened over a couple sessions, cleaning wasnt fixing it and there was white stuff on my d*ck, we then got a lil worried and i thought she been fuckin other guys so sent her doctors. Turns out she had something called BV, its bit like thrush, its a bacterial thing and she just needed to take antibiotics, week later her p*ssy was back to normal.

Its better to be straight with these bitches, they may not even realise their p*ssy stinks.

5th+one+_9333f9239d473727ec4c3867de4e30c

Guest 90210

Yea was seeing this girl for a while, hygiene was never an issue then one week we were sexing and i was noticing her p*ssy stunk, we were on a comfortable to level so i told her straight her p*ssy smells bad, this happened over a couple sessions, cleaning wasnt fixing it and there was white stuff on my d*ck, we then got a lil worried and i thought she been f*ckin other guys so sent her doctors. Turns out she had something called BV, its bit like thrush, its a bacterial thing and she just needed to take antibiotics, week later her p*ssy was back to normal.

top man.

• Upvote 1