SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD 2013

Flojo

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle United midfielder Yohan Cabaye says he would be open to joining Premier League champions Manchester United.

The 27-year old was one of Newcastle's stand-out players last season, despite Alan Pardew's side enduring a disappointing campaign, and he has since been linked with a move to Old Trafford.

David Moyes is reported to be looking to strengthen his midfield following the retirement of Paul Scholes and a switch to the Red Devils is something which appeals to Cabaye.

"Yes, of course. I've liked this club for a long time, I like what they do," he told Canal+.

"The boss has left but they have appointed a very good successor and he did some good things with Everton.

"They are always well played among the big clubs. Yes, for sure, it would be an interesting challenge."

you're welcome to him. goes missing a lot, poor fitness... but fuck me when he's on form.. what a player.

So you think they will cave to bayern?

Heard arsenal put in a 25 mil bid for higuain but real laughed off the offer want much more than that

Check this

Perez will sell to Juve for £30M(will even take it in four installments) just waiting for a new coach to be appointed