SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD 2013

Flojo

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3208938/title/agreement-reached-for-transfer-of-andre-schurrle

Chelsea Football Club and Bayer 04 Leverkusen have reached an agreement for the transfer of André Schürrle, subject to the completion of legal documentation and related matters, including personal terms and passing a medical.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need one in your side and hes an upgrade on moses

Nah this is 2013 you don't need a workman

Yupp Heynkes got Robben and Ribery to press high up and defend from the front, these 3 can do it too

Schurrle is more attacking minded than either 3, but not nearly as good on the ball, and when he comes inside usually ends up playing passes toward his own goal

Don't get me wrong he's an upgrade on Moses but if Mourhino signs him it's guaranteed he starts 30 games ahead of someone he shouldn't

Nah schurrle has a cold cut in side and place the ball in the net in him. people get too carried away with athlete boxes the put players in

im sure the same was said about Ramires when he signed hes a beast imo. one of the most annoying players ur midfielders have to face runs like a kenyan still scores important goals

schurrle is the least of their problems think he could end up being a great signing under mourinho 

Ramires is good at running, average at passing and shooting, decent at tackling and has one of the worst first touches I've ever seen.

/

He was good in a 3 man midfield not so effective last season in a different formation.

He seems to be quite an instinctive player. When given time to think he's useless.

Nah schurrle has a cold cut in side and place the ball in the net in him. people get too carried away with athlete boxes the put players in

im sure the same was said about Ramires when he signed hes a beast imo. one of the most annoying players ur midfielders have to face runs like a kenyan still scores important goals

schurrle is the least of their problems think he could end up being a great signing under mourinho 

Schurrle is good don't get me wrong, but he's a converted forward & plays as such

good dribbler

pacey

good off the ball movement

good shot

Very good at counter attacking football

Not as clever or good a technician as the 3 amigos but he's certainly a good player

villas kit looks league 1

I'm hearing very good things about Okore he reportedly rejected a move to chelsea six months ago 

Yeah. From last week -

Denmark international Jores Okore has revealed he rejected an offer to join Chelsea, insisting he was unwilling to move to a club without the guarantee of first team football.

Okore, 20, was a standout for Danish side FC Nordsjaelland in last season's Champions League, with solid performances in the group stage against Chelsea attracting interest from the Blues.

The centre-back, who has also been linked with a move to Manchester United, is happy to bide his time in his home country before securing a move abroad.

"I chose to turn it down [the Chelsea offer] as it did not fit the strategy I have for my future," he told TV2 Denmark. "My biggest wish is to play first-team football and that was not something that was on the cards.

"But I love to play football and I want to play football on a regular basis, so if I keep on impressing and playing then I am certain I can develop my game so I can play for Chelsea in the future."

Despite his refusal to leave Nordsjaelland, Okore has left his future open, admitting he is likely to be tempted away by a big club.'

"It was difficult turning down Chelsea, but it would also have been difficult turning down Manchester United," he added. "You have to think about your own future and I am only 20 years old. For me first team football is the priority. In a couple of years we can talk about money, big clubs and regular football there."