Week 36 - Premier League & Football League Finale

User

Was at Loftus Road today, Harry trolled my life by not starting Zinidine Taarabt, then he brought Derry on at half time smh £50 we paid

/

Pleased for Steve Bruce, Sunderland fans loved to give him stick, but they are a useless club.. infact the whole of the north east is useless, the geordie circus have never been a big club, and the women there are vastly overrated

Martinez did well today, but needs to bring back Al-Habsi, that fella rode his luck today in goal

Hopefully Norwich go this year

Then next year

Villa

Sunderland

Newcastle

But that's unlikely coz Hull & Cardiff will prob go straight back down..both teams need a great deal of investment

This is what that clown said

"Three Champions League semi finals in three years".

.Toshack, Di Stefano, Antic, Beenhaker, Floro, Arsenio, Capello, Heynckes, Hiddink, Del Bosque, Queiroz, Camacho, Luxemburgo, Garcia Remon, Lopez Caro, Capello, Juande Ramos, Schuster, Pellegrini - 18 managers in 21 years, 5 Champions League semi finals.

.And the bad Mourinho - 3 semi finals in 3 years

"The record league title is mine, you (journalists) will want to erase it but you won't be able to," Mourinho said ahead of Madrid's match at home to Real Valladolid.

"We won the King's Cup for the first time in 20 years and you won't be able to erase that either.

"The three Champions League semi-finals, which personally speaking do not leave me satisfied, can't have been easy to achieve because with 18 coaches in 21 years (Real) only got to five semis.

"That's the poor record of Mourinho: three years and three semi finals. For me it is a source of pride to have been the Real Madrid coach that ended Barcelona's hegemony in Spain."

P*ssed all over everyone tbh.

Jermaine "can't stop scoring" Beckford

I wonder if Leicester will bring him back for Playoffs, in that form they need to

swear loans last to the end of may.

Was at Loftus Road today, Harry trolled my life by not starting Zinidine Taarabt, then he brought Derry on at half time smh £50 we paid

/

Pleased for Steve Bruce, Sunderland fans loved to give him stick, but they are a useless club.. infact the whole of the north east is useless, the geordie circus have never been a big club, and the women there are vastly overrated

Martinez did well today, but needs to bring back Al-Habsi, that fella rode his luck today in goal

Hopefully Norwich go this year

Then next year

Villa

Sunderland

Newcastle

But that's unlikely coz Hull & Cardiff will prob go straight back down..both teams need a great deal of investment

please dont come to loftus road if your gonna slag derry off.

had a shocker today, but been a true inspiration for us during his time at the club.

Well only team I can see making it to the premier league is Brighton. Palace are just lucky to be up there Holloway just killed off the winning formala they had, Watford who I hope get promoted for lloyd are out of form, Leicester got lucky (bet on bolton going up as champs next year)