The 20 Mistakes You Don’t Want To Make In Your 20s

Skola

But like you said, you can't have a girl that's more than 3 years your junior. I believe it's ok to be 30 & groom a 23-24 year old ting if she has the right foundations which I probably see myself doing.

In that case then I think we are probably on the same page.

I did assume you were hoping to find something age 30+ at your standard and requirements.

Fuck no. LMAO.

• Upvote 1

Kane, I think people need to be a little selfish/focussed on themselves more in their 20s but I don't think you should throw away the chance with a good woman. You should attempt a relationship if it comes, but make sure it's running parallel with your goals. What is it about your lifestyle that can't cater for a relationship (apart from fucking next girls, don't know if your on the cheating vibe or not)

@ kane, how old are you if you don't mind. And would you long off a relationship with a good woman who could help you/ push you/ support you  just because of this 30 rule?

And yes I would, probably going to end up doing it soon. And it isn't because it's a 'rule'. It's because I am & want to live a life which isn't compatible with a relationship. And that won't change for at least 5 years IMO.

seriously? what part of your lifestyle isn't compatible other than sowing ur oates 

I'm currently travelling a lot, was in Toronto last week, headed to NYC tomorrow, doing Norway in the next fortnight & going Cuba this summer. Some of it is leisure, some of it is work. I want to coach football abroad for an extended amount of time.

And yes, some of it has to do with 'sowing my oats', but it's also that general freedom you know.

• Upvote 2

Atoney. Well done for your hard work. But what I mean is can she challenge you mentally? Or are you always right/always know more. Can you have good debates with her for example on current affairs, or is it more you schooling her on your thoughts? This is quite important to me and I often find it hard to meet a chick like that (providing all the other boxes have been checked of course).

Yea, for instance she has just got her PT qualifications and I have a Sports Science background so we have common ground there talking about sports nutrition etc...

But tbf I find most girls I have ever met are not on a mans wavelength though bro so I just appreciate it for what it is.

I have only ever met 2 girls on that wavelength, 1 was my cousins best friend from nursery, she was head girl at my school but she looked like someone threw a brick in her mouth no offence.

The other was a write off aswell.

That male type diversity of thinking in a woman is what makes a 10 imo, there are no 10's out there.

You would be lucky to find a 9

Anyways

I don't think you can change a chick's mentality

They need to want to change it themselves plus not enough chicks with their own mind

You sort out the King, you sort out the Kingdom. We set pace for women & then give them guidance later on.

Bane, see that growth that summer? That's ill.

My thing is, I want young men to have that hunger & that focus WITHOUT having a woman around ya feel me?

It is possible to have that hunger and focus without it, thats normally when it occurs, I was just at a stage when I was lost, she came and put me on her shoulders and carried me over the finishing line. I'm not ashamed to admit that

Just like now I have that hunger and focus, and won't let any women permanently into my mind and life unless she can elevate me further and push me harder and that I can draw inspiration from

Think thats a huge problem in relationships when one person has the drive and fire in their belly and the other is content with watching life pass them by, before its too late and they wish they had done something more productive with their life. 

Not about having a girl that you say to, sorry I cant see you tonight I got this book I really need to read and a few journals I want to examine and markets I want to research into for example and she acts up and says but I want to see you, all about having that girl who will understand and respect what you are trying to do

When I say to people I don't want a girl who is dumb, they are quick to get offended but it is not even like that, I don't mean book-smart dumb, just dumb to progress as a person and dumb to the bigger picture etc

Finding a balance >>>

Strong post. 

completely agree with finding balance. 

Regardless of how ambitious & hungry you are. You need that partner who understands and sometimes caters for your flaws. 

Some chick I drew on Friday

Talking to it on what's app right now

She started talking about dinner/drinks

I went "cool as long as its 50-50"

She ain't happy

So I had to remind her she isn't my woman

OMG OMFG

ZOMG

LOOOOOOOOOL DIS OFENEOMO LMAO

SO WOT HAPPENED??

I MIGHT HAVE TO USE DEM BARS BUT DEN IM SHOOK ILL JEOPARDISE DI BANG

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Guest chap44uns

Shjfdsdfgdsdfgdschyfdj

Can't imagine going out with my wife all the time and taking out the calculator to split the bill at the end

//

So you would never treat ur boys if u go out to eat a little mc'ds if there short on change?

Kmt