FAO Black guys who dont like black girls

RaiKkoNen

Cant be the only one that has noticed black women are starting to play in the snow ? Must have seen about 5 couples today,all Caribbean with white men .

Why is it that we hate ourselves so much ..someone answer me that . I swear we are the only race with this sort of mentality ..Bloody ridiculous ..

Nothing you can do about it

Just make sure your daughter doesn't make the same mistake

i didn't laugh at You, I haven't looked it up no reason not to believe.

seen uni ratios of 1/3 when i was lookin up potential unis

but I'm sayin 1/5 across the world doesn't help me if it's 1/1 in UK and 1/33 in malaysia and somehow averaged out at 1/5

any regional information available?

Cant be the only one that has noticed black women are starting to play in the snow  ? Must have seen about  5 couples today,all Caribbean with white men .

Why is it that we hate ourselves so much ..someone answer me that . I swear we are the only race with this sort of mentality ..Bloody ridiculous ..

Think the exact same thing of the white half of what you're seeing.

But the question  still needs to be asked why are we  the only race with this foolish mentality ?

The joke is we sit and  complain about  racism and wonder why the fuck we aint got no community and why over 50 percent of black youts are unemployed ..

Same breddas and sister complaining about dave from the metropolitan police service  trampling on tyrones head and killing him in police custody are the same breddas and sisters lusting for the snow ......

CRAZY

• Upvote 1

Same breddas and sister complaining about dave from the metropolitan police service  trampling on tyrones head and killing him in police custody are the same breddas and sisters lusting for the snow ......

CRAZY

the person they date is probably not the police officer doing the stamping, so I don't get Your point.

Your life is your own, pick your woman based on your preference and keep it moving.

this mentality is junk 

jews dont think like this , asians dont think like this the majority of whites dont 

and even if they do they can afford to as they are not fucked up like the black race

i have said time and time again blacks are the most welcoming race in terms of interracial dating yet we have been the most afflicted and we are race the other races see as subordinate 

bring an asian  girl home not too many eyebrows will be raised in a black household 

let that same asian girl bring a black guy  home and see the way her family will treat her 

why?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Explain

for every black woman you see with a white man, there's a white man with a black woman.. so saying 'why isit only our race that hate ourselves like this' doesnt make sense

Err  how about we make up like 4 percent of the population compared to wyteas 90 plus percent .

That tells anyone with a brain that blacks date ir way more than whites so realistically it is our race that hates ourselves the most ..

Give it 50 years black Britains gonna turn into the dominican republic

gonna give yourself high BP asking why black people do certain things.

reasons aint that deep as to why we mix the most.

stop thinking theres a community here ffs, a community is were people have shared values.

what values do we share.

Its this defeatist,no hope attitude is the reason why africa is the way  it is  and europe is the way it  is ...

Explain

for every black woman you see with a white man, there's a white man with a black woman.. so saying 'why isit only our race that hate ourselves like this' doesnt make sense

Err  how about we make up like 4 percent of the population compared to wyteas 90 plus percent .

That tells anyone with a brain that blacks date ir way more than whites so realistically it is our race that hates ourselves the most ..

Give it 50 years black Britains gonna turn into the dominican republic

how do you connect physical attraction to hate though :/ 

also, if You follow it over 2 generations black people win overall.

black + white make a lighty

who invariably ends up with a black person and have children who we pretty much consider black

3 black grand parents and 1 white grandparent have now lead to black grandchildren

divide and conquer

• Upvote 2

Explain

Will automatically think, can't this guy get a white girl or something.

Maybe due to the forum but mixed couples look uncomfortable to me.

However, I don't think it's wrong, I'm firm believer of fuck everyone else, do what makes you happy etc