Woolwich Beheading

These actions sound like nigerian islamists extremist  though. Boko haram. Wouldn't surprise me

Its the sort of vile way they carry out attacks.

But didn't think they stretch that far on english soil

lmao white boys from school indirectly liking pages about the armed forces & sh*t like I'm english till i DIE

smh

thought they was cool as well

how does one 'indirectly like' a page?

bro use ur head 

SMH starting to hate deemz 

Why?

You are a Muslim you should not refer to white people as deamons bro

because times like this they moving like some english extremists and u on een no it 

All this daemon talk needs to stop. I know it's mainly coming from people on here with a clear lack of intelligence but it's embarrassing.

I logged back on to Facebook and find that people have overwhelmingly been in support of stopping the mindless racist comments. Pleasantly surprised.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

These actions sound like nigerian islamists extremist  though. Boko haram. Wouldn't surprise me

Its the sort of vile way they carry out attacks.

But didn't think they stretch that far on english soil

boy if they reach, gonna be cray cray

aint got time to get involved in any real discussions so i will jus lol @ a turk (a turkish cypriot at that?!/) talkin about colonisation and territorial expansion on some imaginary high horse (camel?!)

lol what an idiot whoever that is. Is he forgetting about the ottomans?

People need to realise that empires have been the way of mankind for a long long time, conquer or be conquered. Britain had one that doesn't mean they are an 'evil nation', are people forgetting the Islamic empires that have been and gone? It has been the way of the world for a long time.

aint got time to get involved in any real discussions so i will jus lol @ a turk (a turkish cypriot at that?!/) talkin about colonisation and territorial expansion on some imaginary high horse (camel?!)

People need to realise that empires have been the way of mankind for a long long time, conquer or be conquered. Britain had one that doesn't mean they are an 'evil nation', are people forgetting the Islamic empires that have been and gone? It has been the way of the world for a long time.

ice (i think it's ice) says:

'if you look at the last 200 years almost every major conflict in the world has the british involved at the very beginning

colonised the world then sold off lands to the highest bidders when they finished raping it leaving the original inhabitants in the sh*t

and they have the cheek to complain we are here, like we would be or want to be if it wasnt for them in the first place '

duno what he thinks england did to turkey tbh, but that's how he justifies living here apparently

as for 'raping and selling off lands' and leaving guys in the sh*t - i'd like him to give me 5 examples of what he's on about instead of goin on thunnish

this bit is true tho - 'like we would be or want to be if it wasnt for them in the first place'

Capcom UK has cancelled its Resident Evil Revelations blood pool PR stunt following yesterday's Woolwich attack.

Yesterday a British army soldier was killed in a suspected terrorist attack in south-east London.

After the incident a man with his hands covered in blood was filmed saying he carried out the attack because British soldiers killed Muslims every day.

Capcom had for some time planned to open the world's first ever "blood swimming pool" in London this weekend to mark the release of Resident Evil Revelations this Friday.

"In light of yesterday's sad events we're cancelling our Revelations pool event," read a statement from Capcom UK this morning issued to social networks. "Thank you for your understanding."

Capcom had intended to put floats in the form of human torsos in the open air 16ft by 32ft blood swimming pool, near Hackney Wick Station, as well as brains and intestines as lane markers. It also planned to have zombie lifeguards on duty and a diving board in the form of a freshly killed human corpse. The blood red water had been created using a mixture of non-staining colorants specifically developed for the installation.

Ice is the biggest Tr0ll on here with Brisco

Don't pay him no mind

I don't get why people don't understand this.

Capcom UK has cancelled its Resident Evil Revelations blood pool PR stunt following yesterday's Woolwich attack.

Yesterday a British army soldier was killed in a suspected terrorist attack in south-east London.

After the incident a man with his hands covered in blood was filmed saying he carried out the attack because British soldiers killed Muslims every day.

Capcom had for some time planned to open the world's first ever "blood swimming pool" in London this weekend to mark the release of Resident Evil Revelations this Friday.

"In light of yesterday's sad events we're cancelling our Revelations pool event," read a statement from Capcom UK this morning issued to social networks. "Thank you for your understanding."

Capcom had intended to put floats in the form of human torsos in the open air 16ft by 32ft blood swimming pool, near Hackney Wick Station, as well as brains and intestines as lane markers. It also planned to have zombie lifeguards on duty and a diving board in the form of a freshly killed human corpse. The blood red water had been created using a mixture of non-staining colorants specifically developed for the installation.

thats SICKKKKK

Don't pay him no mind

i guess its because empires are now defunct notions in a post WWII world, and the most recent (and largest) empire, the british, was devastating to africa and asia, the effects still very much being felt to this day, so blame and finger pointing will land here

no one gives a fuck about a thousand year old empire because it's culturally irrelevant to a modern world

• Upvote 2

Was waiting for that. I had tickets for the sunday as well.

Guest Chelsea Jack

People on Twitter seem to be confusing the EDL with EDF.

Easy mistake to make, 1 wants blacks out, the other stops blackouts.

• Downvote 1

Don't pay him no mind

i guess its because empires are now defunct notions in a post WWII world, and the most recent (and largest) empire, the british, was devastating to africa and asia, the effects still very much being felt to this day, 

how so?

lol at empire's being defunct notions

ever heard of the EU? the UN? NATO?

Guest Chelsea Jack

Nicola Kelly Jones U f*cking lot were in our country long bfore we were in yours f*ck off back to it,u walk round looking down at us dont like our way off life when our soldiers are there trying to restore peace for u lot,ur over here for a reason coz u can't bare to be in ur own country cos u women get treated like sh*t then u take this piss out of our country what a joke

'you lot'

Don't pay him no mind

i guess its because empires are now defunct notions in a post WWII world, and the most recent (and largest) empire, the british, was devastating to africa and asia, the effects still very much being felt to this day, so blame and finger pointing will land here

no one gives a f*ck about a thousand year old empire because it's culturally irrelevant to a modern world

History is irrelevant in the modern world  :/

• Downvote 3

Nicola Kelly Jones U f*cking lot were in our country long bfore we were in yours f*ck off back to it,u walk round looking down at us dont like our way off life when our soldiers are there trying to restore peace for u lot,ur over here for a reason coz u can't bare to be in ur own country cos u women get treated like sh*t then u take this piss out of our country what a joke

'you lot'

shes from wales though :/ lmaoooo she does realise england and wales are different countries right. Beg you tell her to keep to her own countries problems