Woolwich Beheading

Dunno if u man have been noticing the other news articles flying under the radar this week, for example they are trying to push thru that snooping law 'because of everything that is going on'

Smfh

whats all this bollocks that he talks lads

is this jus some 'i'm still fighting for the ethnics' disclaimer

i watched it last night pretty stoned tho but i dont remember any such bollocks

break it down for me

• Upvote 1

Do you two think this will turn into a Muslim state within 30 years

dont think he said that but i dont need to explain the birth rate difference

u can see it urself

immigration is a whole other issue

what effect do you think this is going to have in 20 years, 40 years, 60 years

Yeah I see Muslims with large family's I was brought up in a mainly white neighbourhood most of my childhood friends now live in Essex.

We now have a load of yuppies and Asians around here. 40 years in certain areas there will be more Asians than indigenous people. If you go into tower hamlets today you will see sign post in some Asian language and its been like that since I was a kid. I think if you want to live here you must learn the language.

Yesterday I saw black and white side by side protesting about what happened. But my main problem is you can not use a religion as a scapegoat. These guys were mad and they have to answer to their crimes not a religion

I know Muslim converts I had one in my house on Sunday playing pro. It has improved his life

Dunno if u man have been noticing the other news articles flying under the radar this week, for example they are trying to push thru that snooping law 'because of everything that is going on'

Smfh

Surprised petrol hasn't gone up too

In March we were 6 hours awsy from having no gas

Cool story Daudi

40 years?

it's like that now in plenty of areas

has any1 actually been luton?

these pockets around the country will only grow until they start meeting each other

it's colonisation, tho gradual enough to keep every1 complacent enough other than those unfortunate enough to be stuck in those areas

this is where the but britain colonised blah blah argument will come in

irrelevant

its up to u as a british citizen, an inhabitant of this land, to stick up n protect ur way of life, ur culture n ur country

if u see this as a white britain vs every1 else kind of thing then ur part of the problem urself n justify any edl, bnp, ukip etc viewpoints

but then again, we're too far gone, n nothing can ever be done tbh, so lets jus get down the pub

We live in a tolerant country right now. One of the most tolerant in the world..... But when the eventuality comes that Asians or Muslims are here in a vast majority I think they will be looking change, sharia law etc and personally I don't think they will be so tolerant to any one else if they had the upper hand. You can't blame any religion or a whole group of people for what some dude with extreme views has done but are they doing enough as a religion to stop this kinda extreme teachings? Nobody can tell me that they are not a very tight knit community. The way they treat each other without never having met "Brothers".

I've found it funny when I've been talking to some or introduced when you shake hands with them, some of them totally do not want to shake your hands because your not a brother and don't really respect you.

I don't buy all this 'we need to protect our culture' crap., culture is an ever evolving thing, it changes all the time, British culture now is not the same as 100 years ago, which is not the same as 400 years ago. British culture now also includes many elements from the different Diaspora we have here, it's called evolution, trying to protect it is pointless.

granted it is changing a lot faster than it would have done 2/300 years ago, but so does technology etc, everything changes at a much faster rate now, it's the world we live.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DRUMZ BRAV!

Gemini Donnelly-Martin (Double barrelled and mixed race with a silly name) The hero of multi-cultural Britain.

bloody hell a good 20 pages of history lesson in this topic!

Can I just ask how people are saying they hacked him, cut his bones, beheaded etc... yet the media reports say the women were looking for a pulse, watching him die etc etc...

Pretty sure there isn't much survival success without a head?

Can't wait to hear the trial details if they both survive (seems like The Weeknd/ Chris from the Wire/ picky head Michael is evading the bulk of the media glare)

• Upvote 1