Woolwich Beheading

The father of murdered schoolboy Damilola Taylor has revealed that he had acted as a mentor to Michael Adebowale, who was known to his friends as Toby.

Asked about Wednesday's events, where Drummer Lee Rigby was fatally attacked, Richard Taylor told ITV News: "I was terribly shocked at what I saw that day.

"It's a different Toby or Michael that I was seeing that day. I don't believe it was anything Islamic."

Taylor, whose son was just ten when he was killed in the capital in 2000, said he had tried to help Adebowale after he was bullied at school and then became involved in drugs and gangs.

But he said that when he spoke to Adebowale two months ago, he told him that he had changed his ways as he had become a Muslim.

He went on: "Having seen how my own son was stabbed to death, made me feel that... whatever happens, they will still be alive, they will still be on the street or maybe they will take them away from the public or change their faces. They don't deserve to live."

Taylor said he had also known Adebowale's mother, who he said was a probation officer, while he said his father was a representative in the Nigerian High Commission.

Taylor said he had also known Adebowale's mother, who he said was a probation officer, while he said his father was a representative in the Nigerian High Commission.

One of the attackers was from a middle class ,wealthy family and live in a upper end leafy middle class village ,studied privately and attended uni.,his parents are christian and attend regularly their local church and are regularly active within their local church.his brother and sister are well educated and well like within the local church and village community.His dad works in a senior position within the nhs...

How did this fella go from this seeminly stable and well to do background  to the extreme end of right wing religion ?

Id love to know what grabbed him.

The father of murdered schoolboy Damilola Taylor has revealed that he had acted as a mentor to Michael Adebowale, who was known to his friends as Toby.

Asked about Wednesday's events, where Drummer Lee Rigby was fatally attacked, Richard Taylor told ITV News: "I was terribly shocked at what I saw that day.

"It's a different Toby or Michael that I was seeing that day. I don't believe it was anything Islamic."

Taylor, whose son was just ten when he was killed in the capital in 2000, said he had tried to help Adebowale after he was bullied at school and then became involved in drugs and gangs.

But he said that when he spoke to Adebowale two months ago, he told him that he had changed his ways as he had become a Muslim.

He went on: "Having seen how my own son was stabbed to death, made me feel that... whatever happens, they will still be alive, they will still be on the street or maybe they will take them away from the public or change their faces. They don't deserve to live."

Is it not adebolajo?

Guest Chelsea Jack

He said he is Muslim and they were all shaking his hand. He said if he never went and spoke out against it. He would feel guilty. Man even had the Union Jack and a Glasgow rangers kit on.

big

but you should go home

nobody likes Somalians

Yawn I am not Somalian I am white you mug

:lmao:

fuck off