Should white families be able to adopt black children?

kerser

I agree that it's not ideal, but people saying gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt when there are many children growing up in homes etc is just dumb.

but being made fun of at school. . . it's unatural. . . they gave up their rights when they chose to be gay etc etc

Like I said it isn't ideal, but all you're thinking of is the gays and how "they gave up their rights" etc. What about the children who would stay in care? What about what's best for THEM?

:lol: I wasn't serious

me neither.... fucking faggots

I agree that it's not ideal, but people saying gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt when there are many children growing up in homes etc is just dumb.

but being made fun of at school. . . it's unatural. . . they gave up their rights when they chose to be gay etc etc

Like I said it isn't ideal, but all you're thinking of is the gays and how "they gave up their rights" etc. What about the children who would stay in care? What about what's best for THEM?

:lol: I wasn't serious

Got worried for a sec

its not ideal but its better to have loving parents than being moved around homes, as for gays, no i dont think they should be allowed.

Lol how can you say this .

its not ideal but its better to have loving parents than being moved around homes.

Then say this

as for gays, no i dont think they should be allowed.

Gays can be loving parents no ?

yes i dont disagree that gays can be loving parents and im sure many of them have a decent income to help with that but i personally think its not right for the childs psychology to be brought up by 2 people of the same sex and where this same sex couple are sharing a bed every night, not to mention the insults theyd have to put up with from their peers.

You have a daughter correct? For arguments sake let's say neither you nor your bm could take care of her for whatever reason. And the only options were a children's home or to be brought up by a gay couple who were good decent people. What do you think you would choose?

But is gays bringing up a daughter and gays bringing up a son 2 different discussions or isit 'the same rule applies'?

Interested in peoples' opinions

It shouldn't matter Tbh, history is important but not more important than a child's security & emotional well being. I really want to foster later on.

It SHOULDN'T matter, and you're right about security etc

However, I just hope that some (like you) don't go purposely hunting to adopt black kids.

she doesnt need to black guys bang her calmly and she keeps

Lol Naill my reasons for wanting to foster will be to give children a chance I don't want to take young kids I want to take 7-16 the ones that fall through the net. I'm not purposely going to foster black children, I don't even think you can do that tbh.

I have children of my own and will not look to foster till my children are grown up.

Please do not put me into a "people like you category" you do not know me

It shouldn't matter Tbh, history is important but not more important than a child's security & emotional well being. I really want to foster later on.

However, I just hope that some (like you) don't go purposely hunting to adopt black kids.

can you calm your BS down please.

It's just one Guy for the last 10 yrs so drop the S!

typo my wee lass typo ay

lmfao @ that

But props to you EASE still.

if a black person gets adopted by a white person/family... that black guy will def be something in this world

You couldn't be further from the truth tbh ...

Obviously there are exceptions and this is something that  hardly gets reported in the media but most come out  worse .

Often many tend to take their own lives sooner or later especially with black brits