Should white families be able to adopt black children?

kerser

Three names .

Mario balotelli

Ben douglass .

Brian bello .

These guys sum up what is to be lost,confused,and darn right  chupid .

We have enough confused heediats  in our community we don't need any more .

All 3 men have done more in life than you mate

everything which is wrong with our community .

drug dealers

fraudsters

materialistic

individualistic 

15 year olds being left on the floor dying from multiple stab wounds

weapons over fist fighting straight away

etc etc

Could carry on

They're all better than a guy being raised in a white environment and living a law abiding life not harming others?

Grow up

Your not black SHATAP

its not ideal but its better to have loving parents than being moved around homes, as for gays, no i dont think they should be allowed.

Lol how can you say this .

its not ideal but its better to have loving parents than being moved around homes.

Then say this

as for gays, no i dont think they should be allowed.

Gays can be loving parents no ?

its not ideal but its better to have loving parents than being moved around homes, as for gays, no i dont think they should be allowed.

its not ideal but its better to have loving parents than being moved around homes.

Then say this

yes i dont disagree that gays can be loving parents and im sure many of them have a decent income to help with that but i personally think its not right for the childs psychology to be brought up by 2 people of the same sex and where this same sex couple are sharing a bed every night, not to mention the insults theyd have to put up with from their peers.

Then say this

yes i dont disagree that gays can be loving parents and im sure many of them have a decent income to help with that but i personally think its not right for the childs psychology to be brought up by 2 people of the same sex and where this same sex couple are sharing a bed every night, not to mention the insults theyd have to put up with from their peers.

numerous studies show that kids brought up by shirt lifters are mentally sound and do well at school 

i'd rather be raised by a coupla lezzers than grow up in some dingy home filled with pyscho utes eating the walls all day

Three names .

Mario balotelli

Ben douglass .

Brian bello .

These guys sum up what is to be lost,confused,and darn right  chupid .

We have enough confused heediats  in our community we don't need any more .

drug dealers

fraudsters

materialistic

individualistic 

etc etc

Could carry on

They're all better than a guy being raised in a white environment and living a law abiding life not harming others?

Grow up

Your not black SHATAP

46c.gif

• Upvote 2

Then say this

What about two women ?

Three names .

Mario balotelli

Ben douglass .

Brian bello .

These guys sum up what is to be lost,confused,and darn right chupid .

We have enough confused heediats in our community we don't need any more .

drug dealers

fraudsters

materialistic

individualistic

etc etc

Could carry on

Grow up

Your not black SHATAP

46c.gif

Such a sad life

Then say this

numerous studies show that kids brought up by shirt lifters are mentally sound and do well at school

i'd rather be raised by a coupla lezzers than grow up in some dingy home filled with pyscho utes eating the walls all day

Pmsl why u saying lezzers tho what about a couple gay boys brought you up would you rather that yh?

Then say this

You have a daughter correct? For arguments sake let's say neither you nor your bm could take care of her for whatever reason. And the only options were a children's home or to be brought up by a gay couple who were good decent people. What do you think you would choose?

Then say this

You have a daughter correct? For arguments sake let's say neither you nor your bm could take care of her for whatever reason. And the only options were a children's home or to be brought up by a gay couple who were good decent people. What do you think you would choose?

under those circumstances gay, but id hope family or a good straight couple come before that would ever be considered.

I agree that it's not ideal, but people saying gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt when there are many children growing up in homes etc is just dumb.

but being made fun of at school. . . it's unatural. . . they gave up their rights when they chose to be gay etc etc

I agree that it's not ideal, but people saying gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt when there are many children growing up in homes etc is just dumb.

but being made fun of at school. . . it's unatural. . . they gave up their rights when they chose to be gay etc etc

Like I said it isn't ideal, but all you're thinking of is the gays and how "they gave up their rights" etc. What about the children who would stay in care? What about what's best for THEM?

Like I said it isn't ideal, but all you're thinking of is the gays and how "they gave up their rights" etc. What about the children who would stay in care? What about what's best for THEM?

:lol: I wasn't serious