stacksbranning

of corse if send my kids to private skool

dont be fukin dumb and say u wouldnt

anyone who says no they wouldnt is an idiot

why would u not

look at all the people who go private skool compared to people who do not

we can all agree private skool people come out MORE ON TOP IN LIFE

You would be surprised .

Gone were the days when you had to be middle class to afford private school .

There are rats everywhere ,Also as i said before unless its the top private schools like where the politicians go more time you are just pissing away money .

You're chatting shit

Nah he's not, I went to the same uni as 2 girls I knew that went to private school, 1 was even on the same course as me yet her parents forked out £12000 a year.

• Upvote 1

why would u not

You would be surprised .

There are rats everywhere ,Also as i said before unless its the top private schools like where the politicians go more time you are just pissing away money .

You're chatting sh*t
Nah he's not, I went to the same uni as 2 girls I knew that went to private school, 1 was even on the same course as me yet her parents forked out £12000 a year.
Its not a waste because they've managed to build up a network. Its nots just about the name of the school on ur cv. Its about the various opportunities that are opened up to you whether you choose to use them or not. Internships, jobs etc. It doesn't just apply to eton, Wellington, rugby.

On top of that it is a great benefit to be around these people as they grow up. See where they are coming from and understand how to interact. You get to understand y they dont understand you.

On top of that it is easier to learn and achieve in a private school environment vs any old state school. The expectations of you are higher. Those girls may be in the same position as you at one stage in life but I bet it was an easier ride to dem grades then it was for you. Im talking about an environment that facilitates learning and high achievement. A place where there aren't disruptive children, where there is focus and no one is being entered for the lower tier.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

why would u not

You would be surprised .

You're chatting sh*t
Its not a waste because they've managed to build up a network. Its nots just about the name of the school on ur cv. Its about the various opportunities that are opened up to you whether you choose to use them or not. Internships, jobs etc. It doesn't just apply to eton, Wellington, rugby.

On top of that it is a great benefit to be around these people as they grow up. See where they are coming from and understand how to interact. You get to understand y they dont understand you.

On top of that it is easier to learn and achieve in a private school environment vs any old state school. The expectations of you are higher. Those girls may be in the same position as you at one stage in life but I bet it was an easier ride to dem grades then it was for you. Im talking about an environment that facilitates learning and high achievement. A place where there aren't disruptive children, where there is focus and no one is being entered for the lower tier.

BULLCHIT .......

why would u not

You would be surprised .

You're chatting sh*t

Name these opportunities because this aint disney land bruh .

u go to a private skool... 6-8/10 people in that skool will be some sort of "professional" bodied person...

oh wait u know them... u went to the same private skools... words exchange... linkedinz get exchanged... before u no it ur there wiv them also

now for peasants who go to normal skools...

Of course. I wish I went to private school. I went Dulwich Hamlet where I was one of like 5 maximum black guys in the school then I moved onto Monkeyheaven Dunraven while all my white mates went to Alleyns and Jags.

It was bait I was never going Alleyns :( I could have been so posh by now

lol at putting streeet cred ahead of your childrens education

I want my children to never listen to rap music and to speak like pippa middleton

Major c/s..

This is another topic on its own.

I couldn't give a shit if my kid listened to rap music as long as he knows what to extract from it and carry into his own life.

Me and my bro were listening to doggystyle on the sly and staying up to watch yo mtv raps when I wasn't even 10 but it didn't warp our perspective on things because the principles my mum laid out were far more powerful than the words of any rapper.

But shout out to Snoop, he taught me from early about the females I would encounter later in life that are only worthy of being treat like a 7up.

• Upvote 8

Of course. I wish I went to private school. I went Dulwich Hamlet where I was one of like 5 maximum black guys in the school then I moved onto Monkeyheaven Dunraven while all my white mates went to Alleyns and Jags.

Lol @ monkeyheaven. What year did you finish?

yes. looking to do it. its cheap in the country im looking to live in anyway.

/

i was home schooled for a few years as we was adjusting to a new country, when i started secondary school, i was on top of my class and had covered more content than the school expected, mum used to wake me up bang on 8am, and teach me for 3 hours, would reward me once i hand in my course work with trips out or books to read/football magazines. it can work if it's done right.

its made me anti social though im not gonna lie... its why i kinda like having my own space and don't mind jamming on my ones for days on end.

Lol @ monkeyheaven. What year did you finish?

I always struggle with this, shouldn't be hard. I was at Dunraven from 95 to 2000 I believe. Maybe 96 -2001.