Racism In London

Bruno Di Gradi

Don't know why anyone is surprised, British people are some of the most ignorant people on earth.

I disagree

People are generally, quite ignorant in most corners of the world

Take Pakistan for example, even within the countries main religion (Islam) there's massive ignorance, intolernece and ignorance towards womens rights, childrens rights etc etc

Britain is ignorant, but the ignorance is only highlighted because of the otherwise 'advanced' nature of the nation

You wouldn't believe some of the things you hear in other places

Shit, just from other ethnicities/religions within this country

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

beavis hasn't been abroad in his entire adult life don't listen to his dribbling mumbling bollocks

where have u been cipher to think that

uk wise there aint really such a place

i mean they aint gona let u smash their daughters but on the whole younger village people and towns people see ethnics as their moral saviours

theyve watched the same tv as us but aint experienced anythin in real life

seen it time n time again

british people are ignorant as fuck but in the completely opposite way that ur thinkin

Don't know why anyone is surprised, British people are some of the most ignorant people on earth.

I disagree

Take Pakistan for example, even within the countries main religion (Islam) there's massive ignorance, intolernece and ignorance towards womens rights, childrens rights etc etc

Show some respect for the religion you're pretending to follow so u could marry your wife please.

The ignorance you are talking about exists everywhere in the world but its only highlighted in the countries the west is at war with so they can justify their slaughter of the people as if they were animals

The thread is ABOUT Pakistan you pair of idiots

And in Pakistan, there is a widespread beleif in Peers (people who are seen as direct descendets of the prophet) who can communicate between God and other people

This is Haram in the Qu'ran

So don't chat sh*t

You said there was ignorance within Islam. If you wanted to say there was ignorance within Pakistan you should have said that.

Use your words more carefully

Even with that preceding clause, the following: "even within the countries main religion (Islam) there's massive ignorance" can only have one interpretation. Please visit the language section of your local library, there are many grammar books that will teach you how to arrange words in a sentence to correctly convey your meaning

beavis hasn't been abroad in his entire adult life don't listen to his dribbling mumbling bollocks

where have u been cipher to think that

uk wise there aint really such a place

i mean they aint gona let u smash their daughters but on the whole younger village people and towns people see ethnics as their moral saviours

theyve watched the same tv as us but aint experienced anythin in real life

seen it time n time again

british people are ignorant as f*ck but in the completely opposite way that ur thinkin

Definitely not

Happily the consciousness of the nation seems to be improving, thankfully it's actually down to these student types

Experiences are subjective

I disagree

Take Pakistan for example, even within the countries main religion (Islam) there's massive ignorance, intolernece and ignorance towards womens rights, childrens rights etc etc

Show some respect for the religion you're pretending to follow so u could marry your wife please.

The ignorance you are talking about exists everywhere in the world but its only highlighted in the countries the west is at war with so they can justify their slaughter of the people as if they were animals

lol@ thinking hes wrong . Hes right and i know pakistani women that will confirm this .

They treat their women like shit

I disagree

lol@ thinking hes wrong . Hes right and i know pakistani women that will confirm this .

They treat their women like sh*t

And black people dont??

�When a man calls his wife for sexual intimacy and she refuses him, thus he spends the night in anger, then the angels curse her until morning.� (Sahih al-Bukhari & Sahih Muslim, See: Riyad al-Salihin, No. 281)

�When a man calls his wife for sexual intimacy, then she should come, even if she is (busy) in the cooking area.� (Sunan al-Tirmizi & Sunan al-Nasa�i)

I disagree

They treat their women like sh*t

And black people dont??

Not on your level . No way are we that bad

Very few places in the world are havens for women, women are univerally treated poorly (in comparison to men) regardless of country, colour, religion

Sadly the less 'developed' countries have higher rates of rape, murder, physical abuse of women and less rights

The 'more developed' countries just destroy the women morally and poison their minds and more mental abuse and conditioning

Brits are ignorant in the sense they take what the media is pushed to them hook line and sinker. i.e this anti islamic agenda. Apart from that its pretty good as far as multiculturism goes, its gotto be one of the best countries in europe to be in if ur a foreigner.