This was always gonna happen

stacksbranning

also justin not being funny, but someone who works in aerodynamics or w/e it is saying that 'science is made up of assumptions' is kind of worrying tbh

And it is that reason why you should listen to what I say. Even in engineering/aero stuff, assumptions are made and HAVE to be taken as fact. Science is always changing (eg. Physics and Quantum Physics).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i get what you're saying yes

thats all you needed to say

nah you had to know why you were chattin shit tbh not letting that one slide and made to look a d*ckhead, you'd have done the same

i don't have a preference, if they were straight their life would be easier but that's the only basis i'd ever choose it on, it's immaterial 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

also justin not being funny, but someone who works in aerodynamics or w/e it is saying that 'science is made up of assumptions' is kind of worrying tbh

Not at all

Engineering is maths and assumptions

Physics is theory theory theory

Of course science is a lot of assumptions. This is why theories can be dispproved.

Jesus Christ.

Physics which deals in theory is called funnily enough Theoretical Physics.

The other main branch of physics is called Experimental Physics...

Without it you wouldn't be typing on your computer right now because guess what?

The Transistor is an invention of physicists.

Forget your computer without the transistor half of the things in your house you use to make your life more convenient don't exist.

Straight, no doubt.

/

doesn't mean I think being gay is wrong though

no, but it means You think it's better to be straight than to be gay. thanks for Your input

Absolutely, my only argument was that comparing it to paedophilia was absurd, but let's not go down that route.

And before you ask, I'd rather my kids don't start a relationship together.

/

@JD I was going to answer, but didn't realise you were trolling.

As you were.

And it is that reason why you should listen to what I say. Even in engineering/aero stuff, assumptions are made and HAVE to be taken as fact. Science is always changing (eg. Physics and Quantum Physics).

Esquilax was right.

You do science a great disservice by reducing it to a bunch of assumptions.

quote bobhead aka john donut

they said yes becuase deep down they know its wrong 

thanks guys 

i have claimed this victry in honour of buju banton 3 him.

lol u dnt claim anything no one said it was right 

@ Toney

so in other words, because he doesn't use the word "hypothesis", he's doing something wrong?

a hypothesis, which is how these experiments begin and is normally the first part of the report, is a guess

so why is calling it an assumption wrong. if they're guessing, and they think their guess is right, it's an assumption until proven

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1