Peru Drug Mules

Afroman

what r u on about mate they are getting birded

they are pissed for lyf

as said earlier

dont let the media hype get at you, theres no extradition treaty, they are carrying atleast 15 mate

just lol

was thinking, my sis is that age. Im glad I beat sense into her when she was younger, she would never do this for money, no smooth talking c*nt could fool my sister into that

I actually came out this thread happy to be so blessed

like what the f*ck is an indictment 

i know they watching i pose for the photographs 

those indictment papers? -hope you want my autograph

we dont trip - we just live life

tryna dodge them handcuffs and them blue lights

fukin hell

y?

These dipshits said they dont know each other then these pictures emerge

article-2396773-1B59D8DB000005DC-729_634

article-2396773-1B59D80F000005DC-458_634

Then they say

The women claim they were told to take photographs of themselves smiling at various tourist spots in Lima to convince border control officers and hotel staff that they were ordinary travellers.

Miss Reid, from Glasgow, says Colombian henchmen who watched their every move even told her she was ‘not smiling enough’ as they photographed themselves on the Inca Trail in the Andes.

They need to manup and accept they got nabbed they must think because their british they will be given a free pass back home, I wish this was Bali so they end up on death row like this d*ckhead

_h353_w628_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg

Who is saying the same thing that she was forced to do it or else drug pushers would've hurt her family. for every 1 retard they have 100 others what makes them so special the pushers would focus so much energy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

are you lot as angry about jermaine getting nicked with food in stockwell yea?

Jermaine in Stockwell can't flutter his pretty little eyelids, claim he was bullied into it by some big bad men and be taken remotely seriously.

The media portrayal of this would be very different if it was Tesha and Danita never mind Jermaine.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

are you lot as angry about jermaine getting nicked with food in stockwell yea?

Jermaine in Stockwell can't flutter his pretty little eyelids, claim he was bullied into it by some big bad men and be taken remotely seriously.

The media portrayal of this would be very different if it was Tesha and Danita never mind Jermaine.

The real