Peru Drug Mules

Afroman

Remember seeing a banged up abroad episode one time where a chick from Bolton I believe her name is Lucy Wright. Done the same route, failed, but managed to buss case after some mad adventure.

She was able to go from Peru where she picked up the gear in some dumb suitcase smuggle. She then travelled to Argentina and then got caught when she tried leaving Argentina to London at the airport. But coz the cops laxed the ting and put her in a hostel pending her trial instead of prison, she took an opportunity to run away one night when the cops came to collect her and hitch hiked across Peru till she got to the Brazilian border which was some bridge with a river. Realised that the border patrol were going hard on checking for passports so she swam across to Brazil. No f*cks were given on that swim.

Long story short she got away with it.. Even though after getting back to the UK and 2 years later, some Argentinian agency like Interpol arrested her and tried to extradite but she appealed the extradition and won.

Shame these one aint even going to get that slight opportunity and instead, they busy eating cake and laughin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttY9uAJV_FU

worst banged up abroad i saw, was this guy going abroad with his girlfriend (i think) and she put all the drugs in his suitcase (maybe some in hers as well) and he had no fucking idea about it. they got fucked and he got the worst of it as it was made out he forced her to do it.

end of the episode and he was still stuck in the fucking country .... almost cried with rage watching it.

he did get out though

props to them, they're going down swinging but that's not gonna fly.

Why the f*ck are two obvious 20 year old socialites holidaying in Peru for in the first place.

they're not "socialites" mate.

they're any low class beckys. one of them is irish ffs

I didn't mean socialite in the traditional term still.