Benik Afobe

Bankzy

Heard Brendan Rodgers talking about him on TalkSport last week, saying how he was one of the best prospects before he got injured

I'll be watching him closely at the weekend, for some reason I thought he appeared in the first team at Arsenal but he didn't

/

Like I said better than Kane...

/

Like f*ck Wenger bringing him back. Benik was perfect student (darker Walcott) for Wenger and he still failed the class.

I don't know much about the lad, why did he fail? Wenger rates/ rated him right

Just did pre-season appearances for us, then would go out on loan or get injured.

In essence it was the injuries and certain technical aspects but he left cos he wanted to play, he couldn't play for us as he hadn't establish himself at certain levels as his age is getting on, and Jackett who had him at Millwall wanted him more than Wenger did - as he had Giroud, Walcott, signed Welbeck, then emergence of Akpom (who could stay fit) meant he granted the move.

He ain't seeing Kane now, cos Kane is how many games at this level ahead of him.

Injuries has put Kane ahead of him, but your see...

Afobe has played more career games than Kane. The reason he hasnt played as many prem games as him is because he has never been levels.

Was talking league, but wow 15 more :lol:

Benik will never score more goals in a premier season than kane barring injuries, and thats the real.

Time will tell...

Understand the Benik/Kane thing is nothing to do with Arsenal/Tottenham. I leave you lot to do those comparisons. Plus Benik don't even play for Arsenal no more!

It's more to do with age and nationality, I never got how Kane got some of the loans and game time he did, as back then and as I still think now, Afobe is better. Same way I always thought Afobe was better than Wickham too.

I've argued this with some of you for ages when you was saying he's any Heskey. Nah mate Afobe bangs, just needs to stay fit and relish being selfish.

Guys have gotta remember this is Kane's second season at top level and Benik's 4th game lol don't speak too soon. Also Kane has scored 11 if u don't include pens Lukaku Ighalo and Vardy are all on 15 minus pens u should calm down really

Bro, Kane is dominating centre backs even when he isnt scoring. Only one there you can compare him to is Vardy, fuck the other two midtable scrappers. Scoring goals in a team competing at the top is completely different to scoring in a dead team. 

Difficult for the lad really, playing in a team full of slow white boys, in front of a midfield who all fancy themselves from distance

His movement could've been better at times, he looked tidy enough, decent on the deck, decent feet which u would expect from an Arsenal graduate

He needed to be a bit more selfish, on two occasions he could've turned and got his shot off, but he opted to pass it wide

Moment that really stood out was in the 2nd half, when the fella played a nice disguised pass on the edge of the area, he was in if his touch was good, but it was a poor touch with his left foot and the defender came to cover.

He is where he belongs for now

Guys have gotta remember this is Kane's second season at top level and Benik's 4th game lol don't speak too soon. Also Kane has scored 11 if u don't include pens Lukaku Ighalo and Vardy are all on 15 minus pens u should calm down really

Bro, Kane is dominating centre backs even when he isnt scoring. Only one there you can compare him to is Vardy, f*ck the other two midtable scrappers. Scoring goals in a team competing at the top is completely different to scoring in a dead team. 

Don't act like this was always the case - you man were bringing Soldado into the equation lool

Harry has turned into Soldado 100%

At least bobby offered decent build up when he wasnt bagging, kane just kills everything

But he isnt any more ? Was in awful form until the yellow balls came out this season

Only thing now is he is fucking crave

Why would anyone rate kane before the peds ?