Have you ever been that token guy/girl?

Pro

Housemate last year tried

Anton Ferdinand/Terry incident had them talking and I'm sure they'd have said more if I weren't there but they said enough for me to know the deal

Truss don't really rate that at all, since a child I looked past race and have always had a mix of friends.

However I have been in a situation like rah am I the only white guy here and a similar situation like rah am I the only non white guy here.

Had a circle once that looked like a gap advert

From school days whites were with whites,asians were with asians,blacks with blacks etc

As kids they usually have this utopian-esque  mix, then ethnicities seem to get clicky around years 9-11 at secondary. Then seem to slowly disband again as they grow into adults but it's never quite the same as pre-teen years

Nah its just that i dont see it .If you lot didn't say your circles are mixed i wouldn't believe it . Obviously there are the odd bountys out there who live in essex that just have all white friends but in general they are a minority

Where the fuck u living fam?