No Blacks. No Irish. No Dogs. London letting agents 'refuse black tenants'

Illusion

asians = most of dem coconuts

pakistanis = biggest racists on earth

From what i seen the asians are just the letting agents

And its the landlord thrmselves (who we dont know the race of) has said no blacks

Thry just following instructions

this

n regardless of what you think of discrimination, prejudice, generalisations, stereotypes etc etc etc

shouldnt it be down to the landlord to make the decision

say in some outlandish bizzaro world scenario stacks 1 days finds himself letting out a property, i kno i wouldnt want to be putting money in his pocket

i imagine this landlord was asian because i couldnt imagine some other raced chap speaking so freely about it to the agents

no, he's breaking the law obviously.

i've only jus bothered reading the article

it's some undercover guy going out of his way to ask for no afros

in what bbc fantasy world are the agents gona miss out their commission for some equality law they dont give a f*ck about

nonsense

but yh atleast for the time being until some new intrusive law is made, its still the landlords decision who he lets his property to, he doesnt have to explicitly say why

Stacks is talking shit as per usual

Why do to the hassle of forcefully and aggressively shutting down Asian owned hair shops?

Why waste time, money and other resources on looting, vandalising them etc

What Bank is going to loan money to someone with a criminal record for physically attacking competition

Like Local said it is just supply and demand, but that seems to be evading your irrational thoughts

Why not get more black people trained on how to run a business, basic laws, basic accountancy, tax, stock management, human resource training, marketing etc?

Then open their own stores and eventually if people cared enough they would move over to the well run black owned store, not just because the owner is black, but because they can actually give advice on keeping hair, treating it properly, and give other useful products to? Because they are offering a USP that the Asian shop isn't they would eventually get more customers, Asian shops lose sales and either have to close down or adapt and learn the customer. It is really not that deep.

Asians also have it easier too though, because of religion and bigger families, shopping in same places, living in same places, going same unis etc and generally sticking together they thus build a bigger and better network and that allows them to make contacts with accountants, suppliers, couriers, solictors, etc

You know how black people can be sometimes, just go into your nearest Caribbean shop and ask for minimal customer service or a slight alteration ''sigh'' ''kmt'', they do not want to know, they are not out there networking, trying to negotiate better deals. They just want to finish and go home. Where as an Asian shop are more likely to be flexible from my experience ''yes brother I do that for you''. 

- Education

- Networking

- Cultural attitudes

Basically what I see as the main constraints, just look at Jamal Edwards when he released that pic of his office showing his white workers

''Bounty'' ''Sell-out'' etc

Black people got too much pride sometimes to diversify and network and attach negative images to it and view it as being weak or sucking up, when it reality your being resourceful, but I could be here typing all day, its going to change, nobody cares enough

• Upvote 2

Stacks is talking sh*t as per usual

Why do to the hassle of forcefully and aggressively shutting down Asian owned hair shops?

Why waste time, money and other resources on looting, vandalising them etc

What Bank is going to loan money to someone with a criminal record for physically attacking competition

Like Local said it is just supply and demand, but that seems to be evading your irrational thoughts

Why not get more black people trained on how to run a business, basic laws, basic accountancy, tax, stock management, human resource training, marketing etc?

Then open their own stores and eventually if people cared enough they would move over to the well run black owned store, not just because the owner is black, but because they can actually give advice on keeping hair, treating it properly, and give other useful products to? Because they are offering a USP that the Asian shop isn't they would eventually get more customers, Asian shops lose sales and either have to close down or adapt and learn the customer. It is really not that deep.

Asians also have it easier too though, because of religion and bigger families, shopping in same places, living in same places, going same unis etc and generally sticking together they thus build a bigger and better network and that allows them to make contacts with accountants, suppliers, couriers, solictors, etc

You know how black people can be sometimes, just go into your nearest Caribbean shop and ask for minimal customer service or a slight alteration ''sigh'' ''kmt'', they do not want to know, they are not out there networking, trying to negotiate better deals. They just want to finish and go home. Where as an Asian shop are more likely to be flexible from my experience ''yes brother I do that for you''. 

- Education

- Networking

- Cultural attitudes

Basically what I see as the main constraints, just look at Jamal Edwards when he released that pic of his office showing his white workers

''Bounty'' ''Sell-out'' etc

Black people got too much pride sometimes to diversify and network and attach negative images to it and view it as being weak or sucking up, when it reality your being resourceful, but I could be here typing all day, its going to change, nobody cares enough

A bit rich coming from you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thats all you could take from my post

See what I mean

What exactly do you mean?

That post of yours was based on stereotype, waffle and distorted perception.

You are saying its waffle because you think I am some little indian kid called Tamwar 

Hence proving my point about not being able to hear or listen to a POV from somebody from a different background and automatically dismissing it

Every single thing in the world associated with race is going to be a stereotype to the some extent, because there are billions/hundreds of millions of people of certain races and of course not every single one of them is the same are they?

You debate like my ex

I'm done here

Thats all you could take from my post

See what I mean

What exactly do you mean?

That post of yours was based on stereotype, waffle and distorted perception.

You are saying its waffle because you think I am some little indian kid called Tamwar

Hence proving my point about not being able to hear or listen to a POV from somebody from a different background and automatically dismissing it

Every single thing in the world associated with race is going to be a stereotype to the some extent, because there are billions/hundreds of millions of people of certain races and of course not every single one of them is the same are they?

You debate like my ex

I'm done here

some of your points of view holds no weight.

Just because you are of asian origin has nothing to do with me co signing it or not.

You made a point or two that was spot on. At the same time you come with a lot of nonsense.. But ooh I have to digest everything as facts or else I am dismissive right?

Same guy will get all defensive when we discuss opinion about certain religions & backgrounds.

i actually thought about a campaign to get all the black owned hair shops/vendors and cosmetics stores and start promoting them to black people but tbh i cba 

someone needs to put this into action 

#SUPPORTBLACKBIZ

another thing is that people naturally want the cheapest price possible for thier goods - asian shops sell their shit cheap