No Blacks. No Irish. No Dogs. London letting agents 'refuse black tenants'

Illusion

Back in the day I went to see one place, I was the first to view it, the estate agent was more than happy to take my securing deposit, he rang the landlord and he said "nah, I'll let some more people view it first and then pick who I want" bare in mind the landlord didnt see me at the viewing just see my name.

• Downvote 1

Later on that day, I say fuck it, I know the game and the issue, but money talks and I could flex so I rang back the estate agent and said whats the issue? Is it money? Tell the landord I'll give him 6 months rent upfront, estate agent excitied said let me call him and get back to you. The estate agent never got back to me for another week telling me its gone but he had got me a viewing at a next place on my voicemail (I aired his call as clearly he felt awkward to address the real issue at the time but wanted my p)

The f*cked thing is this happened to me enough times back then, and tbh they was very lucky as they was able to use the fact that I was self-employed as a convenient excuse.

The rent game is real, I remember one woman saying yeah he can have it if he gives me £50 extra per calender month. Like she actually hit me with a black face tax. Peak thing is she's a high school teacher in Fulham, we stand no chance lol.

asians = most of dem coconuts

pakistanis = biggest racists on earth

:/

Nothing wrong with his comment tbh. I'd put all south asians (Indians, Pakistani, Bangali, Sri Lankan) as racist too. Whiteness is everything to them. That is why I plan to beat the women and let their fam know. Nothing long.

>>>>>>>>>>indians

uh huh, generalising Asians in response to seeing blacks being generalised, seems about right

Yes I will, as they do us. The amount of asians who have said they'd kill their child if they got with a black person is crazy. Only ones that I can generalise that are not like that are the ones from the West Indies.

Plus their families look down on us, we're seen as the lowest of the low. Honour killings and shit is a joke.

The f*cked thing is this happened to me enough times back then, and tbh they was very lucky as they was able to use the fact that I was self-employed as a convenient excuse.

The rent game is real, I remember one woman saying yeah he can have it if he gives me £50 extra per calender month. Like she actually hit me with a black face tax. Peak thing is she's a high school teacher in Fulham, we stand no chance lol.

pmsl

• Upvote 1

No I cant see why. People don't help themselves if u wanna put it like that. There are obviously white people who are criminals, who make up noise an who disrespect the properties.

Blame prejudice not our behaviour in any circumstance

/

My experience with Pakistanis has largely been very positive

• Upvote 1

asians = most of dem coconuts

pakistanis = biggest racists on earth

:/

Nothing wrong with his comment tbh. I'd put all south asians (Indians, Pakistani, Bangali, Sri Lankan) as racist too. Whiteness is everything to them. That is why I plan to beat the women and let their fam know. Nothing long.

:lmao:  :lmao:

whats the logic behind this. 

you guys demonizing asians need to look at yourselves in the mirror

when the prevelence of criminality is so high in the black commmunity

would you want to rent your hard earned property to one ?

the attitude, the drugs, the non payment of rent , the loud music

again

the inability to take respsonsilty for the reputation of LARGE parts of your community is hilarious

Do you feel like "taking responsibility for large parts of your community" when you're getting hassled going through airport security again?