Bussin too quick...

seven

i came in a girl... think she new... i carried on... my lord its difficult to carry on when you buss, but sometimes u get a boner straight away again... but when u hear bare squidgy squidgy she knows wa gwan...

• Upvote 2

the floppy disk

:lol:

:lmao:  :lmao:

When you just know its only going to keep deflating and its only a matter of time before you fall out

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

:rofl:

its easier to control when you're on top. just stop, stay inside, wait for the feeling to pass then continue. you are only delaying the inevitable tho it will come back again soon.

in the past i have slowed it right down and held back a half nut. then procede with some micro movements, slowly build it back up (this can get quite intense) till the wood returns

the floppy disk

:lol:

:lmao:  :lmao:

When you just know its only going to keep deflating and its only a matter of time before you fall out

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

:rofl:

its easier to control when you're on top. just stop, stay inside, wait for the feeling to pass then continue. you are only delaying the inevitable tho it will come back again soon.

in the past i have slowed it right down and held back a half nut. then procede with some micro movements, slowly build it back up (this can get quite intense) till the wood returns

pmsl dunno y this made me crease

When I've got alcohol in my system I last an hour plus, beast mode.

I hate the period between the first nut and second round you promised. Intense pressure.

you no the pre-game sex talk.... 'yeah yeah imma beat that p*ssy im, you just wait... gonna give you 5 rounds of bully sex'

yeah... yeah ok.

• 3 weeks later...