Ballon d'Or 2013

Creed Diskenth

micky mouse league loooool

if you watched that show best of brazil on itv4 you'd quickly backtrack,

most ridiculous football highlights i've ever seen, them man didn't know what a tap in is

plus brazilians only started to play abroad from the late 80's

but tbh how can you guys that never had the opportunity to watch these fooballers week in week out have an accurate opinion on their skills

Most football fans even today don't see players week in week out cept for highlights.

The realness

Truss

This is why world class debates are usually hilarious

but tbh how can you guys that never had the opportunity to watch these fooballers week in week out have an accurate opinion on their skills

Most football fans even today don't see players week in week out cept for highlights.

The realness

Not true at all.

You could maybe be make an argument for only seeing highlights of players in other leagues but with european comptetions/leagues widely broadcast this is rarely the case. Especially for the cream of the crop

No true football fan just watches highlights

The realness

Not true at all.

You could maybe be make an argument for only seeing highlights of players in other leagues but with european comptetions/leagues widely broadcast this is rarely the case. Especially for the cream of the crop

No true football fan just watches highlights

This is the thing, this is a relatively new phenomenon, widely televised football.

So all the greatest lists before the 90's held no weight in your opinion?

Alex Ferguson saying he regarded Pele as the best growing up has no weight according to you then.

I hope you don't like Music/Women who were around before you was born

Like I said what a d*ck head logic

thats a very poor comparison

music catalogues can easily be accessed and listened to

same with women

there is no way you have seen enough football matches from 40+ years to give an well informed judgement on who is better than who

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I hope you don't like Music/Women who were around before you was born

Like I said what a d*ck head logic

thats a very poor comparison

music catalogues can easily be accessed and listened to

same with women

there is no way you have seen enough football matches from 40+ years to give an well informed judgement on who is better than who

!