Did Michael Carrick f*ck someone at the FA's mother?

Fighting Weight

Carrick lacks character lol

That's what I'm saying about this country

Can't change the england squad until you change the england fans

Guys done everything in the club game

He should retire from england

Let thwm have joe cole back

By character I don't neceassrily mean screaming and shouting a la Stuart Pearce. He is not brave or ambitious enough

He doesn't stamp his authority enough on games....In that position you should be making more of a mark. He has no precense on the pitch

Too many sideways and backwards passes. Not creative enough, lacks in mobility and workrate

He's a good player but not great and should NEVER be mentioned in the same breath as Stevie G

When I say the Man U midfield needs a complete overhaul that includes him

Cue youtube clip from Statman of a Carrick assist

• Downvote 3

Carricks a sitting midfielder

Gerrard is chase after the ball don't track backer

2 different positions

I swear I said this in like 06

You can only play 1 of gerrard/j.cole/lamps/rooney

Can't be building houses with 4 decorators

Players have changed but england still trying fit a bunch of painters into the side without having anyone to lay the foundations

• Upvote 1

---------Carrick-----Jack---------------

---Wally---------Llanna------Welbs-----

----------------------------------------------------

---------------------Rooney---------------------

Our best 11 right now imo

Carrick would be a starter for Portugal/Holland

Lol, how are these posts getting negged?

• Downvote 1

Gerrard is still the most productive CM in the league bar none, can't argue with that.

NFrenchPA.jpg

Not even close anymore

Apart from him i should have said.

Although he still beats Ramsey in terms of creativity.

Eh? Lol.

Don;t get it mate, if you want me to back up what i'm saying i can...

And before you start miscontruing my arguments, of course Ramsey is a better player than Gerrard right now.

Outside of set-piece delivery, Gerrard isn't more creative than Ramsey.

Well he is, thats why he has the 2nd most key passes in the league.  More than Ozil, Mata, Carzola despite playing deeper. 

It was the same last season as well, he is the most creative cm in the league statistically and he has been since last season.

So you consider Gerrard more creative than Özil, Cazorla & Mata yeah?

Well he is, thats why he has the 2nd most key passes in the league.  More than Ozil, Mata, Carzola despite playing deeper. 

It was the same last season as well, he is the most creative cm in the league statistically and he has been since last season.

So you consider him more creative than those aforementioned yeah? Lol.

His legs have gone

It was painful watching him chase shadows against Pirlo two summers ago

He had cramp after 60 mins FFS

Yeah his legs have gone, not like Pirlo isn't immune to chasing around though, theres a reason why Milan got rid, at the time he was being bossed by lesser players with lots of energy, until Juve clocked that you had to provide him with legs because he is such a creative force.,

This is what England should do with Gerrard, even though he is a lesser player than Pirlo, relative to their team and the league, there are no English cms as creative(and this is a fact). Play him with Carrick Wilshere and Lallana surrounding him and he will do well, he is still a good player, and Carrick who gets so much ratings on here has been far worse this season.

So you consider Gerrard more creative than Özil, Cazorla & Mata yeah?

So you consider him more creative than those aforementioned yeah? Lol.

Ozil at Madrid lead the key passes and assists table for two seasons. He isn't more creative than Ozil or Mata, and to be fair to these guys, they're all in the top 5, they've only made 3 or 4 less key passes than Gerrard, and they will probably overtake him soon. Ramsey though he is, and any other Centre mid in the league for that matter.

Stats can be used to back up your argument, though it isn't the be all end all. You lot obviously don't watch Liverpool enough to make rational conclusions so i have to draw for them,.

Gerrard can't dictate a game so it's useless

He can only play at one pace and hasn't got the legs anymore to go gung ho for ninety minutes

He can dictate games to a degree, against the big teams who have loads of technically gifted diminutive Cms like Arsenal maybe not, against the other 17 teams in the league he can, and he has.

Yeah his legs have gone, not like Pirlo isn't immune to chasing around though, theres a reason why Milan got rid, 

his contract expired, he didn't renew and they had to let him go, which they regretted

They didn't regret it to they saw him at juve, they thought his legs were completely shot.