Shortest Time You Have Been Single Inbetween Relationships?

Mame Biram Diouf

I only asked because I dont want to sound bad mind 

This is what I am getting from this story, I must be wrong so don't take offence kurious xx

You was linking some guy on the internet who lived far away, you see your neighbor you have liked for years in a happy relationship with another women.

So you schemed by letting him come around would smoke weed and drink liquor with him which led to heavy petting. But that was not working for four months

as he was still with his girl. So planned  to get yourself pregnant to trap the guy and get what you wanted. 

I would like to add this is just my observations from what you have wrote, and I know this is likely not to be true

• Upvote 4

Guest Chelsea Jack

Did that guy say something cuz he's set to ignore?

he sure did...

I only asked because I dont want to sound bad mind 

This is what I am getting from this story, I must be wrong so don't take offence kurious xx

You was linking some guy on the internet who lived far away, you see your neighbor you have liked for years in a happy relationship with another women.

So you schemed by letting him come around would smoke weed and drink liquor with him which led to heavy petting. But that was not working for four months

as he was still with his girl. So planned  to get yourself pregnant to trap the guy and get what you wanted. 

I would like to add this is just my observations from what you have wrote, and I know this is likely not to be true

Oh ok he was chatting shit again thought so.

I duno when I ever wrote that I was in a relationship with someone off net, and erm if I was gona trap a man with a youte it wouldn't take me three years!

Guy has clearly never been in an actual relationship at 38 years old so has nothing of relevance to add to the topic aside from crack induced garble.

Big up kurious good sport, take me of ignore you behemoth, on multiple times many have tried to take the piss out of you, because you are proud of yourself and I have defended you. I am just playing around a bit of light hearted ribbing. Don't take it to heart, I think you are a wonderful person. 

Kind Regards

Master Copy xx