Nelson Mandela

seven

For all the famous deaths that has occurred over the last few years and even this week, this is the only one I really care about.

R.I.P Mandela

Why do you care?

Because his works hold more importance than those of almost anyone else that has died and been on camera in their life.

I'm not even going into it with you right now.

He sold out on his own race when he made false promises and struck a deal prior to his release

Its funny that he was labelled a great man

His a great man to the Europeans for that same exact reason. If he had the best interest of Black South Africans at heart he wouldn't be revered as he is, the truth is after his prison sentence he came out an old docile man.

But RIP still, because he is a great man despite his later life, anybody who can spend 20+ years in prison for something they believe in gets my respect.

He sold out on his own race when he made false promises and struck a deal prior to his release

His a great man to the Europeans for that same exact reason. If he had the best interest of Black South Africans at heart he wouldn't be revered as he is, the truth is after his prison sentence he came out an old docile man.

But RIP still, because he is a great man despite his later life, anybody who can spend 20+ years in prison for something they believe in gets my respect.

Thats the thing not alot is mentioned about post prison

It's like that part has been fully wiped out

• Downvote 2

The fact out of all black revolutionaries Mandela and MLK are the most revered tells you a lot.

The fact out of all black revolutionaries Mandela and MLK are the most revered tells you a lot.

Malcolm is one of the most hated

Even Mugabe was well liked once upon a time