Nelson Mandela

seven

Guest Chelsea Jack

LOL man said farrakhan he aint done sh*t for his people on the scale of what mandela did. Like 30 years in jail wouldnt crush ANY spirit. Farrakhan is a mug babbling fool and hes a c*nt with his own agenda

I beg you stop.

what's wrong with what he said?

Farrakhan conspired to have Malcolm X killed didnt he?

LOL man said farrakhan he aint done sh*t for his people on the scale of what mandela did. Like 30 years in jail wouldnt crush ANY spirit. Farrakhan is a mug babbling fool and hes a c*nt with his own agenda

I beg you stop.

what's wrong with what he said?

Farrakhan conspired to have Malcolm X killed didnt he?

I don't want to get into the politics of that as i don't know what the truth is. Looking at it from an objective point of view though, is worth remembering that Malcolm came from under the Nation of Islam. He was a convict who transformed into an activist, because of the teachings of NOI, so even though he moved away from them in his later years, they were still key in his development as a man and leader.

And they have also been key in the development of black activism in the states, as key as any other organisation/group in the last 50 years. Out of them came the 5 percenters and other groups int hat vain. Farrakhan for the last 40 years has been the face and leader of this group, so his influence shouldn't be underestimated, to say he has done nowhere what Mandela has done for his people is a lie, Farrakhan is less loved because his association with what is considered a racist group, and his more radical ideologies, but he has also been one of the biggest leaders of the last century.

I don't particularly take a liking to either Farrakhan or Mandela though, in fact i like Mandela more than i do Farrakhan just saying, to deny his impact is silly.

Had to come online im in a field in windsor

Anyway mugabe gang all day long

I aint shedding tears over a coward who betrayed the black man for naomi campbell and a nobel prize pay off

Mugabe will be proven in the years to come as black people who have taken their land back begin to reap the benetfis

need to remember though that south africa has a climate like the uk so those daemz werent leaving for shit.

other african countries had the advantage of heat and malaria (west africa) to help them on their way.

and was charged for killing two men in separate incidents 13 years apart. The first was determined to be justifiable homicide after it was found that King shot Hillary Brown in the back and killed him while he was attempting to rob one of King's gambling houses. 

King was convicted of second degree murder for the second killing in 1966 after he was found guilty of stomping to death an employee, Sam Garrett, who owed him $600. In an ex parte meeting with King's attorney, the judge reduced King's conviction to nonnegligent manslaughter for which King served just under four years in prison.