New Friends

PopT

Guest Chelsea Jack

world of warcraft

thats true u no... when i was 12/13 i made quite a few friends playing legend of mir online

you get their email or msn and find out when they will come online so you can go 'guild hunting' and 'kill bosses'

u then talk about normal life and what they got up to

lmao those were the days

i made a boy from bath one time he called my home phone, we were talking then he goes to me... 'ARE YOU BLACK?'

tumblr_mw3u07TMkv1su4cb8o1_500.gif

xc

xc

xc

xc

v

fg

hg

gh

hg

jfjh

hjgh

ghd

g

gh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

make friends at raves, i never have done but i always get people giving handshakes, spudding and nodding to me when i go raves, so could happen there

try joining a local club like salsa dancing or drama

can make friends off of a forum, i know three people off of a forum that i could chill with in real life. actually met one chick who i know from a forum at a rave

in raves i always... ALWAYS get white dons breddin me saying 'corr mate ur big' or 'corr mate ur large'

or when they see me they nod or shake my hand

im not used to all this breddin from people im a reserved guy... when they bred i just wanna say boss leave me alone innit go find some girls

• Downvote 1

i dont like white guys breddin me everytime i go into a dance

black guys dont do it why do whites feel the need to pat my back, shake my hand and pass comments every 5 minutes...

go and talk to girls not me

in raves i always... ALWAYS get white dons breddin me saying 'corr mate ur big' or 'corr mate ur large'

im not used to all this breddin from people im a reserved guy... when they bred i just wanna say boss leave me alone innit go find some girls

Cs

I'm white but I still get this shit and when they hear me speak just makes it even fuckin worse

I'll entertain it for a moment just to be polite but I've used that last line fucking loads

i expected this in clubs ive been to in essex...

bruv... they still do it in central london and in the city in bars etc..

cant man live

lmfao, the most recent ive got white men commenting on my suit 'cor thats a nice suit, you look sharp... must get all the girls'

some bullshit like that

Cs

I'm white but I still get this sh*t and when they hear me speak just makes it even f*ckin worse

I'll entertain it for a moment just to be polite but I've used that last line f*cking loads

how do u speak? why does it make it worse

/

my mate always gets 'faackin 'ell, ow tall ar ya mate?' - and they take steps back, shakin his hand like hes a celeb

this happens like every 5 minutes

Cs

I'm white but I still get this sh*t and when they hear me speak just makes it even f*ckin worse

I'll entertain it for a moment just to be polite but I've used that last line f*cking loads

how do u speak? why does it make it worse

/

my mate always gets 'faackin 'ell, ow tall ar ya mate?' - and they take steps back, shakin his hand like hes a celeb

this happens like every 5 minutes

Strong scouse accent

People are actually quite welcoming to it in London, far more than when I was living in Manchester for obvious reasons

In the City though when am out with work people either think am a dealer, some sort of shooter or got lost in London. It's fucking bizarre. Then I get pissed up d*ckheads talking shit about footy which I don't mind if they actually know what they're talking about or they say some out of line shit about Liverpool thinking its funny