What do you think modern society is doing wrong but we have been doing it for so long it seems normal?

Don Crack

Men have treated women worse for centuries like I said tables are turning, society today accepts the teenage mum with

3 kids and on benefits when there are bigger problems in the world this is minor but in reality its disgusting and i believe

if the men would not get theese hoes pregnant in the first place we wouldn't even be discussing this, so men

say no to a hoe

• Upvote 1

Don Crack isn't as far off as everyone seems to think, regardless of how outlandish the claims sound, I believe there is some truth.

I avoid wasting my time trying to explain to other people my beliefs on the subject as it's not something you can convince anybody of, people will eventually do their own research and understand in their own time and that's assuming they care enough

Black people are not from this part of the world so how can you expect to be eating the foods that were meant for us (grown in our homelands), instead we are eating foods meant for others and in most cases is bad for us.

In regards to the question, diary, meat and the illusion of individuality.

The sad thing is people arnt going to research it for themselves and take the easy way out by calling me a troll. Im not being racist but the white man just hasn't got a clue about black people and our cellular predisposition. I dont say things to put smiles on your faces. I say it to question your educated European thinking. But what is the typical reaction of a educated hyper-individual? They say you are wrong, a troll, come across despondent,  closed in.

ok enlightened ones, please provide information on what foods were consumed by africans, backed up by credible sources. I want proof meat was not eaten, not that a goat was introduced in the 6th century by an arab.

Don Crack isn't as far off as everyone seems to think, regardless of how outlandish the claims sound, I believe there is some truth.

I avoid wasting my time trying to explain to other people my beliefs on the subject as it's not something you can convince anybody of, people will eventually do their own research and understand in their own time and that's assuming they care enough

Black people are not from this part of the world so how can you expect to be eating the foods that were meant for us (grown in our homelands), instead we are eating foods meant for others and in most cases is bad for us.

The sad thing is people arnt going to research it for themselves and take the easy way out by calling me a troll. Im not being racist but the white man just hasn't got a clue about black people and our cellular predisposition. I dont say things to put smiles on your faces. I say it to question your educated European thinking. But what is the typical reaction of a educated hyper-individual? They say you are wrong, a troll, come across despondent,  closed in.

ok enlightened ones, please provide information on what foods were consumed by africans, backed up by credible sources. I want proof meat was not eaten, not that a goat was introduced in the 6th century by an arab.

The backed up credible source is history and putting 2 and 2 together. There are people that think meat eating is good for you from credible sources. There are people that think meat eating is not good for you from credible sources. So you can stay trapped in the thinking of credible sources all day or just research history how man started out in the tropics and which foods were available at those times. Its common sense.

The backed up credible source is history and putting 2 and 2 together. There are people that think meat eating is good for you from credible sources. There are people that think meat eating is not good for you from credible sources. So you can stay trapped in the thinking of credible sources all day or just research history how man started out in the tropics and which foods were available at those times. Its common sense.

Its not common sense at all, im asking you to provide me with facts that africans didnt eat meat before arabs arrived, the fact that modern day cattle and sheep were not in africa before arabs arrived is irrelevant there has always been alternative meat that could of been hunted and eaten.

Its not common sense at all, im asking you to provide me with facts that africans didnt eat meat before arabs arrived, the fact that modern day cattle and sheep were not in africa before arabs arrived is irrelevant there has always been alternative meat that could of been hunted and eaten.

I didnt say Africans didnt meat before Arabs arrived. Im saying they didn't eat lambs before the Arabs arrived which is a popular arab food. Most of the African tribes just ate crops,roots,berries and meat which the men brought to the tribes. Most the roots in Africa are high in Iron. Which black person is eating a diet high in iron these days now?