What do you think modern society is doing wrong but we have been doing it for so long it seems normal?

Don Crack

Africans eat human meat monkey meat

were you always like this?

Don crack saying africans not supposed to eat meat just pointing out that cannibalism still gos on today.

Chickens arnt from africa, Goats arnt from Africa, Lamb isnt from Africa, Cows arnt from Africa, Cassava isnt from Africa

So what the hell is going on? Who brought those foods to Africa? Typical answer is it tastes so good but remember your very early ancestors were not eating these foods on the African Soil.

Did eating these foods change us?

Do not be f*ckin ridiculous, there were these type of animals in africa just maybe not the breeds which are commonly known today, do u think there were no cattle at all in africa?? there were bison etc how about meat like gazelle u think they were never hunted? 

Going on like there were only lions and elephants wondering about till white man arrived, theres been just as much meat available to hunt in africa as any other continent

Bison is a European animal. Not African. Again. How did we get to this point?

Are u telling me there has been no form of cattle, goat/sheep, chicken/poulty in africa until arabs/whites arrived?

Even at the very slimmest chance that ur correct, do u really think that africans previously didnt eat meat or drink the milk of any animal?

I cant believe im even entertaining this, humans have been hunting with spears since time began, whether its healthy for us or not is another matter its food and people have eaten meat to survive.

And regards to the opening post, it is certainly not 'something from modern society we have got used to'

Africans eat human meat monkey meat

were you always like this?

Don crack saying africans not supposed to eat meat just pointing out that cannibalism still gos on today.

Chickens arnt from africa, Goats arnt from Africa, Lamb isnt from Africa, Cows arnt from Africa, Cassava isnt from Africa

So what the hell is going on? Who brought those foods to Africa? Typical answer is it tastes so good but remember your very early ancestors were not eating these foods on the African Soil.

Did eating these foods change us?

He has a  point tbh .

Well arabs brought lamb to Africa and west Africa has the highest rate of Hep-C where you have many Muslim Africans. Lamb has arsenic which messes with your kidneys and adrenal glands. Its worst than Pork. Why you think people have dark circles under their eyes all the time? Lack of sleep? haha

Well arabs brought lamb to Africa and west Africa has the highest rate of Hep-C where you have many Muslim Africans. Lamb has arsenic which messes with your kidneys and adrenal glands. Its worst than Pork. Why you think people have dark circles under their eyes all the time? Lack of sleep? haha

west africa has the highest rate of hep-c due to arabs bringing lamb yet north africa who are widely considered 'arab' its less of a problem? Some facts seem to be missing here.

im starting to agree with lewis

Who was the worst evil to black African whites/Arabs?

2 completely different things, arab armies invaded africa, europe and asia and introduced islam etc yes they took slaves but from all continents not just africa.

Whites came much later, they colonised, created the most commonly known slave trade and raped the natural resources, this went on for what 150 odd years?

crony-capitalism, hitting children, acceptance of war, celebrity idolizing.

They didnt have vip2 forum back then either mate maybe you should stop using it

wifi is slowly killing us all 

/

instant messaging, social media - its a new weird dimension to life that brings so much problems and everyone thinks they are about 100 times more important than they did before its arrival

Don Crack isn't as far off as everyone seems to think, regardless of how outlandish the claims sound, I believe there is some truth.

I avoid wasting my time trying to explain to other people my beliefs on the subject as it's not something you can convince anybody of, people will eventually do their own research and understand in their own time and that's assuming they care enough

Black people are not from this part of the world so how can you expect to be eating the foods that were meant for us (grown in our homelands), instead we are eating foods meant for others and in most cases is bad for us.

In regards to the question, diary, meat and the illusion of individuality.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The sad thing is people arnt going to research it for themselves and take the easy way out by calling me a troll. Im not being racist but the white man just hasn't got a clue about black people and our cellular predisposition. I dont say things to put smiles on your faces. I say it to question your educated European thinking. But what is the typical reaction of a educated hyper-individual? They say you are wrong, a troll, come across despondent,  closed in.

Used to put woman in asylums back in the day if she had a baby without the father being around thought she

was mad in the head, thank god that has changed.

Casual sex is wrong for a woman right for a man that has to change your right on that one

Casual sex is wrong for both but it would be nice if women realised the power they possess. So even if the double standard you presented did hold and women held it up, it will impact the men as well. Unless of course you want to be having casual sex with each other.