CHIRAQ: Chief Keef & Chicago's Rap Underground

Bobby Reds

He could have been the most successful imo

thing I don't get is all these man scream is how bout it they are yet this guy was caught slipping on his own close to enemy sides smh

Where was the car to pick him up?

Where is the retaliation?

Im sure half these man aren't really built like this tbh

What you want them to do brag about it?

:lol:

Heard that dude is dead

Heard who dropped Jojo is dead

They way them man don't shout Jmunna no more only Rondo does

/

OTF Coke boys

Where your coke at?

Why Rondo still in prison?

Swear only Sosa has REAL money

lol exactly

this website http://kollegekidd.com/ is a chicago website where they all talk about the on going street wars and it now documents all their 'music' shit, it tells you when someone dies ffs lol

LA was retaliated for already, it said somewhere the score is like 17-13 to 300/600/otf/gbe side

BRIXTON

"GANG" "150" "86K" "67K" "WORSOPP DRIVE"

"Smoking on that ZEE Pack"

52a454b90d105c7ca0f581d9d0b612c7.280x390

Zac Olumegbon, also known as Lil Zac/Lil Zee, was stabbed to death in July 2010 when he was 15 in West Norwood by members of the 150/Gas Gang when he was at school.

TULSE HILL

"150K" "SQUAD" "ADD A K ON MY NAME U CANT BE LACKING IN THESE STREETS"

"BRING THAT SQ PACK"

ca73b9b89fe311e391f11213f82c8bd2_8.jpg

On Tuesday, 25, February Police were called by London Ambulance Service (LAS) at around 17:00hrs to a man in his stabbed in the chest in St John’s Crescent, SW9.bThe victim, aged 20, was taken by LAS to a south London hospital in a critical condition. He was later pronounced dead on Thursday evening, 27 February. Next of kin are aware.He was Dwayne 'SQ' Simpson, 20 (17.07.93) from Stockwell.

/

both music videos released this month, and both sides could of gone way deeper tbh. Back to my point, put those kids in Chicago and they would be on the same sh*t, of course they got more opportunity of life a here, but you tell them that sh*t,& the only reason there isn't 20 guns in each of these videos is cause our government actually give a f*ck about London, and Trident would be at everyones house the next morning lol

anyway

i wonder who or what has influenced the UK Gang members to start dissing the slain in the EXACT same way 'rappers' in Chiraq do it

hmmmmm

but it doesn't happen here does it, there aren't gangs, or gang rivals, or even kids with guns or the balls to shoot are there lads lol

Who said it doesn't happen here?

Some of the utes here would put Rondos sloppy killings to shame, no case.

/

These Brixton utes are loss, smh get off Chicagos d*ck, one thing screaming out Sho and 1 arda because of the obvious yardie links, but Chicago smh, donuts.

Final point I am going to make on this

A man who grew up there, grew up around the violence, lost friends and family, still goes back to the place to see whats going on, got put on by someone serving a big bird

Been around gang life since he was born in Chi, friends in prison, other friends murdered etc

He like me and others have been saying agree that their are bigger issues behind it but he goes on to say he feels it is at the end of the day up to them to stop, nobody else is going to make them listen, there is no rules anymore, no mission statements, they need to stop themselves etc

Does he ''not get it''? Does he ''not understand it''? Does a guy who grew up there, has lost close friends to prison and death because of the gang violence there, can he not relate? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-212NHll2o

2.30 mins onwards

lol you are not lupe fiasco wtf

your amit from bedford 

• Upvote 3