CHIRAQ: Chief Keef & Chicago's Rap Underground

Bobby Reds

And before I posted that thread you would have had sole laughing at anyone who considered him a 'gangsta'

Lol smh

Smh

fam what's wrong with you stop catching feelings

I was the only one who didnt laugh at him the only thing I mentioned was he said he wanted to get head of sosas daughter, I even pointed out he was shouting out 71 ffs.

You think showing us all these sites/sources backs up you being able to relate to them...

It's doesn't you just seem like some neeky groupie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 websites that my lil friends showed me because they are the demographic that listens to this music, they tell me everything.

When I go to my area this is all they talking about, and that was my point.

The music is for that type of person. Anyone can relate to the things I named in my post on page 6 regardless or where ur from, that was also my point

No feelings caught lad, lol you lot are the ones that were personally attacking me even though no one who posted knows me lol

And I just turned 24

Wot mentality wtf r u on about

lol leave em

they know so much, "idolising" and "making excuses"

ffs

id love to have this conversation in real life with you lot 

how old are u youngs

!!!

Guys got the same mentality i had when i was 14-15

Bro, i got a job, my own yard, a car, you could put my older brothers name into google and the first result would be a robbery saying they got away with hundreds of thousands of pounds..... I wasn't glorifying anything, i barely post outside the sports room and hip hop room. Either believe me or ignore me, give me the benefit of doubt rather then suggesting Im fabricating anything to appease people like Thun pmsl

For example I've had music videos, but Im not like mike G, it was never for praise or support or to show 'how gangsta i am' lol, i never uploaded them on here. i could post a music video and a news article now that could prove my point, but that wasn't my point lol and they would STILL have something to say 

(or when Reziw/wizer eventually sees this topic, he can concur for people that think I am LYING, he went to my school)

it isnt about me, you know nothing about me, my mentality, who i idolise or whatever, just my opinion on people critiquing the music of gang bangers without taking into account their actual life because they could never understand/relate to it.

but im done now (for the 3rd time)