Week 32 - 13/14 Premier League - Champions League Quarters

User

Fellaini to be running around like a headless chicken and give the ball away every pass

Giggs to leave gaping holes

Carrick to be left exposed and get overrun

Buttner to be caught outta position

Rooney to get isolated and lose possession every time he's got the ball

Jones to break dance at the feet of ribery

Need some brandy

Why Giggs ffs?

because the media have been banging his drum since that 'masterclass' against olympiakos :rofl:

My man u boys have been hyping about that performance saying giggs should be starting

I told them that giggs ain't got the legs for it, good teams would run rings round him

They are gonna learn now

how many times did Olympiakos cut thru man uniteds middle like butter, poor finishing let them down in that game

Absolutely nothing wrong with Giggs in the line up if anything Carrick should be Replaced. ( One of Carricks' biggest fans btw) When it comes to that Deep lying play maker role Giggs will do more than Carrick has done in 10 Games THIS season.

Should have been Fellaini to break up play & hassle , Giggs to play the long ball and Kagawa to help out the mid, play the AM role and play the killer pass in the final 3rd.

You man are talking like KROOS BASTIAN & LAHM are Vidal/Matuidi type CM's. These guys will be relying on their positional & passing play.

Its the overal quality of our squad in all areas compared to Bayerns that will let us down if anything.

• Downvote 6

pmsl, what makes you man think giggs is gonna be getting on the ball?

Absolutely nothing wrong with Giggs in the line up if anything Carrick should be Replaced. ( One of Carricks' biggest fans btw) When it comes to that Deep lying play maker role Giggs will do more than Carrick has done in 10 Games THIS season.

Should have been Fellaini to break up play & hassle , Giggs to play the long ball and Kagawa to help out the mid, play the AM role and play the killer pass in the final 3rd.

You man are talking like KROOS BASTIAN & LAHM are Vidal/Matuidi type CM's. These guys will be relying on their positional & passing play.

Its the overal quality of our squad in all areas compared to Bayerns that will let us down if anything.

lmao u are so wrong cba to type anything

I have seen the likes of Cabaye/Tiote play head tennis

Gerrard/Allen/Henderson dominate as well

Lesser players have come here

looking at those lineups I just can't see any way this isn't going to be brutal. Bayern are strongest out wide and in central midfield, and they're going to be faced with those two and Giggs/Carrick/Fellaini. I've got money on a Barca/Bayern (-2) double @ 7/1

/

Sky should've just let the Revista guys cover this game tonight

Carrick aint gonna show up either tbh, never does when it matters

Just seen the lineups

I've changed my mind guys

Moyes/fergie trolling

Lahi beg you take this i5 guy

Part of the Toney sale

Young poster with potential if you or Flojo can mould him

I CBA

No extra fee

Ta

The Liverpool vip2 contingent are over staffed atm and due to large volumes of applications we cant reply to everyone individually

After May 13 we will take new applications for the 2014/2015 season

Kind regards Liverpool vip2 crew