JA Wealth Scam

yhyh

Guest Chelsea Jack

this comes like a passage from stacks black funding website he posted

Joshante Amihyia is one of the most exciting young entrepreneurs in the UK, as mentioned by many bloggers and tabloids, and having been spotlighted from a young age. At the age of Twenty, his successes already speak volumes; in only but a few years, he has pursues more of a lifestyle that a career, and the evidence is from his ownership interests in three existing businesses and is actively involved in many others – it’s safe to say he’s come a long way from his playground enterprise schemes. Coming from a large family, the value of hard work was instilled in him from a young age, and it shows. The determination to go above and beyond for success seems to be a driving power- something which is clearly shown in his meteoric rise in the entrepreneurial world. He started as anyone would, with articles and news reports about him in local newspapers. This was followed by a Student of the Year award, with the tabloids describing him as a ‘The next Richard Branson’ – A high praise for anyone. A move from West London to South London was a pivotal point in his life. There were choices that needed to be made, and this was evident to Joshante. He believed out of all the choices, there was only one that really mattered. This choice had two options. Needless to say, he chose the latter and since then he hasn’t looked back. Working in various areas such as retail and banking gave him the knowledge, experience and confidence to eventually set up his own business. From here, the only way is up. He has since been involved in the world of Stock Trading, Working at a private fund gives him the opportunity to become profitable, but he is also involved in another arm of the business, providing support and services for novices and experienced traders alike. He hopes by chasing his dreams, and achieving them, others will acknowledge their own potential and go after it with the same hunger, drive and ambition he does. He’s all about making a difference.

:rofl:

Saw a capitalised 'Twenty' and stopped there.

Anyway in terms of their location let me put things into perspective.

You can rent a desk in Canary wharf on floors 27 to 33 for 500-750 a month from Regus. You have access to meeting rooms, and communal facilities like the next man

You can do the same in the heron tower and many others in London.

These are flexible lease terms as opposed to paying £50 psft for an 8000 sft floorplate with a service charge of £20 psft and business rates of £15 psft on top.

You cant get an office space in Canada square for 3 people it makes no economic sense to the freeholder.

Pretending is a big industry.

as][las]las

sa]sa

ls

l

sa

las

lpsa

lsa

lsa

salsa

las

l

Cliffs?

I ain't got time/patience to read through 8 pages of drivel.

It's worth the read brah lol.

you aint know grey fox is looking at market activity right now ?

its worth the read brah ull need to know why them closet racists u work with start calling u joshante and asking if grew up on 'the estate' like them boys

havent read but shame on u lot and others who have been sucked by these guys 

no different to what u read n spoke about in here

but i c/s u, ironically the only way for these man to be successful was to stunt because how else are black peole gonna know you got money

lol thats a good point

a man said ''ye josh came up with an amazing idea to use social media to advertise''

f

d

fdf

dfd

fd

g

h

h

da

rw

Cant fault these man tbh, getting money by taxing stupid people.

This...

Would you class a 16 year old being sold an illusion of fast cars and women as people as stupid or vulnerable?

obviously....

kind of question is that?

+ its just not 16 year olds buying im to this.

They are too many vulnerable people online. Its why these 419 guys still keep sending those default fraud e-mails in 2014.

Its the same reason why you see people buying into these "get hench quick sign up to my website for the price of a protein shake scoop".

Most man really eating of this game will start ducking and diving when you ask them how to get in. Why? Because they dont want you having a slice of the pie.

• Upvote 1

I read that abomination Joshante wrote about himself earlier and took offence to his flagrant abuse of the English language, how the fuck was he thinking that was going to fly and make anyone but a person with a U grade in GCSE English think he had achieved anything?

Shitttt, I'm waved now and my grasp of the English language is shitting and pissing on his.

They could have been steady guaping from this scam but the appeal of chatting shit on instagram proved to be too strong for them, I hope the likes they got can be used as tender to pay their car rental fees.

• Upvote 1

This has just been fascinating to watch. What amazes me is how many people they've pulled in. The complete and utter belief their IG and twitter followers have for them is scary. Any questioning is immediately challenged as someone being a 'hater' or one of their guys posting a pic where they've made a profit on a demo account.

from that Blog

There is not much more I can add to what you have found, I myself was nearly dupped into this a few years back when the famous Joshante was working at Soloman Blake. Thankfully, I have a wise family member who is a genuine trader at an investment bank, who was able to see through the bullshit. 

From a technical standpoint, the screenshots (that are all shared amongst them) do indicate quite large profits (on the non-demo accounts) and there is a reason for this. They place very large amounts per position - lets be honest, they have the funds from the students to do so. And if you are aware of spreadbetting, you will know it is basically like gambling. So of course if you place a large 'bet', and using Joshante's Greenwich University education (joke), it is likely once in a while they will gain a large profit which they can upload onto Instagram as 'proof'.

Look at Jermaine's twitter, he recently uploaded a screenshot claiming he made £1200 in the morning, yet look closely at the top of the screenshot and you will see an incoming message from him? This same photo was posted on Joshante's instagram where he claimed he made £1200? Are they both claiming the profits?

JA Wealth Scam Consultants need to be taken down. They have been known to ask students to lie about profits on the videos and have tried to pass off demo account profits as real profit. It's a shame so many students (or their parents) are being scammed out of £995. That's alot of money for information you can find for free on Google.

Thanks

eesshh throwing mans business all over the place.

Sorry I forgot a key bit of information. Joshante used to be involved in AC fraud. This is where people will offer younger kids a couple of hundred pounds to hand over their bank details and card. People like Joshante, then take out the maximum pay day loans they can and get them paid into these accounts, withdraw the money, pay the account owner a tiny cut of the fraud money, and then move onto the next victim.

Where's young money now? Smh

lmfao 

bro I know 2 of em in real life, you think they're not saying the exact same shit they're tweeting and putting on instagram in real life lol

people called it a fraud/bump/hustle from the GET GO, months later they're still here, and people are genuinely making money from it so fuck knows

about 'smh' like I'm some way responsible u mug lol, but  tbh if i read this topic how it is now I defo would of had a major question mark over it, but i dont know fuck all about trading but i personally know them though