Teacher Stabbed and killed By Student

Flojo

the person not people

you lot should open a chip shop.

Are you actually reading what people are saying or just trolling as per? That's the whole point that's being made, the actions of one person become representative of a whole group when it's a person of colour in the eyes of a lot of people. 

the person not people

you lot should open a chip shop.

Are you actually reading what people are saying or just trolling as per? That's the whole point that's being made, the actions of one person become representative of a whole group when it's a person of colour in the eyes of a lot of people. 

19:30 to 20:10

This is essentially what people are talking about.. 

Or after the riots when the EDL/Enfield army etc would go out and look for random black youths.

Or it could be like everyone else has been talking about and just be the side eye you may get in an office.

It's not that difficult to understand, certain man are just being wilfully ignorant.

This thread Is mad, you lot are f*cked in the head.

/

Rip to the woman

By mad I'm assuming you're talking about the references to posters saying they hope he isn't black?

You might not empathise with us on this but the rhetoric changes quite drastically when it's a person of colour, whereas now it will be something along the lines of 'Hang the little sh*t, he should be given life imprisonment etc' when it's a person of colour it is the aforementioned plus 'why do we tolerate this from people who aren't even born here? they need to f*ck off back to unga bunga land'.

Events like these can be dynamite for racial tension and can have a real knock on effect in your day to day life, the looks you receive from people in public are that bit more intense, pleases and thanks yous suddenly go missing from conversational exchanges and suddenly everyone is that bit more on edge.

I know it's a shame that not long after taking stock of how tragic it is my thought process is occupied by wondering about the race of the culprit but I'm sorry, it's just the way it is.

If you don't want the murder suspect to black, because it would shame/embarrass your race then kool.

But to not want the suspect to be black, because of what white people will think of you is just retarded. Because they will think that way of you regardless.

You man don't get it

During the riots I was on my way back from work on the train, I had been gym so was in a hoody trackies etc, this was the time newspapers were reporting that people were organising the riots on BB messenger. I had a BB and this white woman next to me was baitly leaning over tryna pree my BB messages like I was some riot organiser

Example 2

One of my boys was in swiss cottage comes from a really really rich nigerian family so went private school has a posh accent and everything. He was in swiss cottage and asked a man for directions to the shop the guy looks at him blanks him and starts walking quickly across the road.

You lot ain't sheltered so don't think like that but a lot of people aren't

+

sh*t like this was happening 

Me and my boy had to go ponders end looking for his little brother cause of these cunts

• Upvote 1

You man don't get it

During the riots I was on my way back from work on the train, I had been gym so was in a hoody trackies etc, this was the time newspapers were reporting that people were organising the riots on BB messenger. I had a BB and this white woman next to me was baitly leaning over tryna pree my BB messages like I was some riot organiser

Was every other white person deeking at you trying to peek over your phone too or was this woman perhaps just a nosey bitch? Guys on here try to believe something more sinister exists behind every random occurance.

I was walking in GMEX one day to a Nike tournament, only white dude in the group of guys I was with and I was the only one pulled out to be stopped and searched. I should spend my life crying about it on VIP2 from now on.

• Downvote 3

Natty you think if the riots had never happened.

That woman on the bus would never have had any bad thoughts in her head about you?

Nah she was probably prejudice in the first place, but who knows she might not have been 

BNP deffo had an influx of donations/supporters after the riots and woolwich 

/

I think a lot of people on this site have a complex about racism and are over paranoid

But this ain't one of them issues where people are exaggerating imo

Where as in reality people are just going about their daily business not even noticing you exist.

Did you watch the videos posted?

What do I need to watch videos for? I've got every day life to go by. I don't come from some all white suburbs.

So people are telling you about their experience and point of view whilst giving you evidence to support it but you dismiss it and call them paranoid because of your experience?

Cool, cool.