Teacher Stabbed and killed By Student

Flojo

Coming from dudes who sit on a forum blaming all white people for the evils of the world that's golden. Do you actually get persecuted every time a person of your ethnicity commits a crime or are you just paranoid it might happen?

Was I imagining the casual racist views that were being thrown around at the times of the riots or when that beheading happened last year? Was I imagining seeing comments sections filled with the rhetoric I was just talking about when these things happened?

Believe me when I say events like these have an impact on racial tension if a person of colour is involved.

I need to have a break from this site again.

Shits too depressing

The site is depressing or the world we live in?

I know some of you white dons on here will think this is hyperbole but I'm not joking. 

• Upvote 3

This thread Is mad, you lot are f*cked in the head.

/

Rip to the woman

By mad I'm assuming you're talking about the references to posters saying they hope he isn't black?

You might not empathise with us on this but the rhetoric changes quite drastically when it's a person of colour, whereas now it will be something along the lines of 'Hang the little sh*t, he should be given life imprisonment etc' when it's a person of colour it is the aforementioned plus 'why do we tolerate this from people who aren't even born here? they need to f*ck off back to unga bunga land'.

Events like these can be dynamite for racial tension and can have a real knock on effect in your day to day life, the looks you receive from people in public are that bit more intense, pleases and thanks yous suddenly go missing from conversational exchanges and suddenly everyone is that bit more on edge.

I know it's a shame that not long after taking stock of how tragic it is my thought process is occupied by wondering about the race of the culprit but I'm sorry, it's just the way it is.

C/s

White people will never fully understand what we go through

Also at work too, when anything happens and it's a black it's always awkward - cah you can sense people are trying to hold back from saying what they really feel.

• Upvote 5

smh u lot have real issues, the fact this is the first thing you think of is so sad.

Genuinely feel sorry for every one of you.

it's a reality though. If this was a black or muslim pupil we all know the way the way this story would have been spun by the media.

Just checking the Daily Mail and they describe the boy who did this as a "middle class drug user" "weirdo' and a "Loner"  whenever young white boys do something like this they're inevitably labelled as a loner.

I'm sure most of us could guess what terms or descriptions that would be used if this was a ethnic minority.

• Upvote 1

Guest freestacks

lol can see the headlines now ."gang member,who listened to violent rap music',smoked weed and terrorised the community of peckham kills teacher in cold blood" or "muslim fanatic brutally be heads teacher infront of horrified school children similar to scenes of alquaeda in afghanistan"

• Upvote 1

This thread Is mad, you lot are f*cked in the head.

/

Rip to the woman

By mad I'm assuming you're talking about the references to posters saying they hope he isn't black?

You might not empathise with us on this but the rhetoric changes quite drastically when it's a person of colour, whereas now it will be something along the lines of 'Hang the little sh*t, he should be given life imprisonment etc' when it's a person of colour it is the aforementioned plus 'why do we tolerate this from people who aren't even born here? they need to f*ck off back to unga bunga land'.

Events like these can be dynamite for racial tension and can have a real knock on effect in your day to day life, the looks you receive from people in public are that bit more intense, pleases and thanks yous suddenly go missing from conversational exchanges and suddenly everyone is that bit more on edge.

I know it's a shame that not long after taking stock of how tragic it is my thought process is occupied by wondering about the race of the culprit but I'm sorry, it's just the way it is.

C/s

White people will never fully understand what we go through

Also at work too, when anything happens and it's a black it's always awkward - cah you can sense people are trying to hold back from saying what they really feel.

This was the riots all over

/

R..I.P to the women

/

Can't lie though I was abit relieved when it wasn't a black kid.

I've never called a white person a daem or even think I'm particularly THAT persecuted but whenever anything like this happens I instantly think "I hope he's not black." It's just embarrassing to read all the sh*t people post on Facebook and how it get's a little bit awkward when talking about the subject. Flojo summed it up perfectly.

First of all

I want to say R.I.P to the poor women.

Yes when I heard this first thought through my head was hope he was not black for the reasons flojo explained I don't have a complex but it something that has growing up in this racist society. Plus I don't like to have that work tension kerser mentioned. Sad but these are the kinda things black put up with. When it comes to sport tournaments like world cup and it comes to penalties I always hope the black person does not get involved because of the racist comments if they fail. You will all of a sudden here the word boy come up to describe a black man.

• Upvote 2

smh u lot have real issues, the fact this is the first thing you think of is so sad.

Genuinely feel sorry for every one of you.

it's a reality though. If this was a black or muslim pupil we all know the way the way this story would have been spun by the media.

Just checking the Daily Mail and they describe the boy who did this as a "middle class drug user" "weirdo' and a "Loner" whenever young white boys do something like this they're inevitably labelled as a loner.

I'm sure most of us could guess what terms or descriptions that would be used if this was a ethnic minority.

or maybe most psychos are actually weird and a loner?

and he was middle class ffs

like I said you lot love it anticipating and imagining all these wild headlines then youre talking about the daily mail :/

like they are taken seriously as media outlet smh

oh shit if he was black they would look into his background and expose anything they find which is often criminal and gang related with a lot of crime committed by young black males- the shock the horror!!

What you mean kind of like what they did with this white kid as you said labelled as weirdo drug user etc?

should be mad at the young black men that have set pace for all these stereotypes not the media for pointing them out.

maybe you could show me some stories where black males were made out to be gang members etc but were really good little boys who accidentally committed murder pmsl

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Schoolboy was a member of various online gaming communities

He posted messages about Dark Souls and Grand Theft Auto games

Classmates said he loved heavy metal music, felt he was an outcast

Threatened to commit suicide after reporting he had been bullied

His mother, a human resources manager, seemed 'attentive'

'Really clever' but suffered from bouts of depression, peers claim

The film "We need to talk about Kevin" comes to mind 

I dont even wanna jump on the anti white bandwagon, but its true whats being said. Its funny whenever theres an incident in breaking news black and muslim sit there hoping its not one of us cos we know what the daily mail / sun headlines will be.

Sad also that we're expected to denounce our people each time an individual does something wrong.