Camin over ere taking all r pawk

Guest freestacks

Guest Chelsea Jack

yh i did pal

still do

read my previous posts, im not against halal chicken, makes no difference

all banter aside, wen it comes to pork their shud be a choice ie pork/pork substitute

really n truly tho i dnt care bout subway i dont eat there no more, jus giving my opinion from a neutral perspective 

This is nothing but sophism and false outrage by white people. Racists nowadays have to find other avenues of pushing their racism so they will cling onto anything that will sugar coat their anger towards brown people or muslims and give them an avenue to be angry openly using smoke and mirrors. If they hated halal so much how come they have pot bellies and round shapes from all the halal kebab takeway's where they ordered food using Just eat after midnight. I do not believe in Islam but i do eat halal food because a chicken is a chicken and a cow is a cow, killing that cow/chicken in the halal way doesn't turn that chicken in abdul the chicken or nayim the cow to me . And the halal butches are the best , I spend £20 to buy enough meat to last me a month and a half unlike the other butchers

• Upvote 4

few things...

1)only one legit issue i can see people having whit halal, non muslim farmers/butchers, surely they are losing out on alot of buisness?

but on the flipside, are we sure all this meat is actually halal, like surely for the amount of fucking meat being sold it would long it all out so much having to go through the procedure??

Guest freestacks

tbh its not the halal thats the issue its the fact that they are removing the pork.

Disgraceful. What about the indigenous people?

Did they have a say in this? no

Guest freestacks

tbh its not the halal thats the issue its the fact that they are removing the pork.

Notsureifsrs

Im serious. Fair enough if you wanna sell halal sell it but taking away the pork is too much.

They have even taken pork off of school menus due to fear of contamination.

Its political correctness gone mad

Notsureifsrs
Im serious. Fair enough if you wanna sell halal sell it but taking away the pork is too much.

They have even taken pork off of school menus due to fear of contamination.

Its political correctness gone mad

Again, subway is a private corporation. They sell whatever meat makes the most money. If selling pork loses them business then they will stop selling pork. It's nothing to do with political correctness or pleasing Muslims
  • Upvote 2

few things...

1)only one legit issue i can see people having whit halal, non muslim farmers/butchers, surely they are losing out on alot of buisness?

but on the flipside, are we sure all this meat is actually halal, like surely for the amount of f*cking meat being sold it would long it all out so much having to go through the procedure??

At the bigger companies I'd say yes, but a couple of muslim bruddas I know have said that is simply isn't financially viable for all these chicken shops to be buying halal meat. 

They even told me of some takeaways they know for a fact are bullshitting saying they serve halal because they're familiar with staff of their suppliers and they don't do halal.

few things...

but on the flipside, are we sure all this meat is actually halal, like surely for the amount of f*cking meat being sold it would long it all out so much having to go through the procedure??

At the bigger companies I'd say yes, but a couple of muslim bruddas I know have said that is simply isn't financially viable for all these chicken shops to be buying halal meat. 

They even told me of some takeaways they know for a fact are bullshitting saying they serve halal because they're familiar with staff of their suppliers and they don't do halal.

id say the opposite, the reason companies are using halal and not telling people is because its more financially viable to use halal, pizza express use halal chicken but ive never seen a halal sign in their restaurants, why? the halal chicken must be cheaper for them cos theyre certainly not doing it to attract muslims

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CARE ARE MUSLIMS

AND BECOZ MUSLIMS CARE, THEY ARE IMPACTING THAT ON BUSINESSES...

THUS CREATING A ROARING FACTOR OF BRITISH WHITE PEOPLE CAUSING AN UPROAR, BECAUSE THEY ARE SEEING MUSLIMS GETTING 'SPECIAL TREATMENT'

But isn't it better to have chicken everyone can eat rather than only chicken for non Muslims?

Tbh as a non muslim the only thing you should really be concerned with is what the animal has been fed and what condition it has been kept in during its life

Really doesn't matter wether or not someone has cast a magic spell on it

shit will still taste the same so just stfu.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=545_1345800806#mZy03PkXXLC8poeV.01

this is why some people are tryna say halal is bad cause the animals suffer more

me personally I don't give a fuck they were gonna die anyway it ain't like slaughterhouses are much better

people are too sentimental over dumb animals, the reality of it is, there are billions of people on this earth who need to get fed some animals are going to have to suffer for the greater good 

cheaper meat >>> some animals dying a bit quicker

and i watched the video all the way through

few things...

id say the opposite, the reason companies are using halal and not telling people is because its more financially viable to use halal, pizza express use halal chicken but ive never seen a halal sign in their restaurants, why? the halal chicken must be cheaper for them cos theyre certainly not doing it to attract muslims

The guys who told me are Bangladeshi and both have family owned restaurants themselves, they said that they're familiar with the poultry suppliers in  the region and saw one of the local 'halal' chicken shops being supplied by a supplier they know doesn't do halal.

Not serving halal excludes a huge amount of people which is why so many companies have decided to do so.

few things...

The guys who told me are Bangladeshi and both have family owned restaurants themselves, they said that they're familiar with the poultry suppliers in  the region and saw one of the local 'halal' chicken shops being supplied by a supplier they know doesn't do halal.

Not serving halal excludes a huge amount of people which is why so many companies have decided to do so.

i see these guys at work every single day and know for a fact it is profit over everything. The amount of restaurant menu designs ive had to remove 'lamb' from and replace it with 'meat' over the last year is ridiculous.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=545_1345800806#mZy03PkXXLC8poeV.01

this is why some people are tryna say halal is bad cause the animals suffer more

me personally I don't give a f*ck they were gonna die anyway it ain't like slaughterhouses are much better

people are too sentimental over dumb animals, the reality of it is, there are billions of people on this earth who need to get fed some animals are going to have to suffer for the greater good 

cheaper meat >>> some animals dying a bit quicker

and i watched the video all the way through

:Y:   8-)