Britain First

yhyh

Yh Winston is a proper cockney boy just like his old man. Can have a ruck like him as well.

That weren't at t4 on the beach was it?

Heard he somehow snuck back stage then try have a pop at some of the presenters? When he got kicked out he's only gone n got chucked out the travel lodge for bringing a load of brasses round n having a fuckin orgy.

You couldn't make up half the shit that c*nt does. He's funny as fuck but he's 36 and still acts like a fucking kid. Needs to sort it out sharpish.

haha no pal. we just went for a quiet one, but oh no. the cunts got me doing poppers and speed at 3.30 in the afternoon. ended up chinning some bird didnt i ffs

would never of happend if i went with one of the other lads

yeah 36 is no age to be acting the c*nt, needs to take a leaf out of kev's book and the riley brothers.  all calmed down alot now, and dont get me wrong they can still have a right old ruck, but it aint all the time.

Black eroll you know .

Man definitely goes home to heinz baked beans and dinosaur ham

Nah trace was one of them white birds that cooks black food. You know the type lad.

/

Phil the spill chinning a bird. Now why don't that surprise me? Remind me why you split with old sal again you orrible c*nt? I guess old habits really do die hard eh.

Fuck me the Riley's. Now you really are taking it back. What a nasty pair they we're a couple years back. Fancied themselves as hammersmith's answer to the krays around 6-7 years ago. Mind you they quietened down after Jimmy McCready and the lads from kilburn got hold of em outside the Apollo at that chubby brown stand up night.

Do you still see Chris and Jimmy Gaiger about? Nice pair of lads they were. Hearts of gold. Salt of the earth types.

fucking sal, aint heard from her in years mate. those were in my white cider days. i really was a c*nt to her werent i.  will never forgive myself tbh

mate kilburn was like a fucking warzone for a good year after that night. jimmy makes my arsehole go like a fucking wishing well i aint even embarrased to say. never seen a mood change like that night, one minute we're pissing ourselves at chubby, next...well u know what happend.

chris and jim, fuck me lad, your taking me back there.  aint seen those boys in a while. yeah propa diamond blokes them.

tell u what mate, shall i try get in touch with them? we could all go harverster or beefeater or something then a few sherbets after?

f*cking sal, aint heard from her in years mate. those were in my white cider days. i really was a c*nt to her werent i.  will never forgive myself tbh

mate kilburn was like a f*cking warzone for a good year after that night. jimmy makes my arsehole go like a f*cking wishing well i aint even embarrased to say. never seen a mood change like that night, one minute we're pissing ourselves at chubby, next...well u know what happend.

chris and jim, f*ck me lad, your taking me back there.  aint seen those boys in a while. yeah propa diamond blokes them.

tell u what mate, shall i try get in touch with them? we could all go harverster or beefeater or something then a few sherbets after?

Sounds like a shout me old china. You fancy northolt carvery? They do a lovely bit of of roast gammon in there. Fuck me.

i dont get it tho, r the colonisers above bantering about rigby

is this some new wave banter

Your a f*cking dinlow ain't ya mush!

cor blimey wot a corker

How did you find this place?

some old morrison thread i think

the cockney rapper