Who are you supporting?

Its almost like it is ''cool'' to not support in England in the world cup

I dont get it

Even though the FA, managers and some of the players and the tactics piss me off I couldnt imagine sitting at home all day supporting Brazil primarily and acting angry when they lose or Spain or whoever

So cringe 

• Downvote 1

born and raised here yet dont support the national team

shocking

truss

''aff teams only''

smh

Whats wrong with Africans supporting other Africans

:/

Born here, live here, raised here, favourite league is the Pl, work here, adopt a more english and westernised culture all year, then every 4 years come summer you are this new born African who disregards supporting England at all, 

Nothing wrong with Africans supporting other teams

I am talking about this whole ''lol @ england'' thing people do whether they be supporting the country their parents or grandparent are from or the newest hipster team

Just doesnt make sense to me

I am sure Welbeck cares about Ghana and will be supporting them too, but he also realises who gave him the chance to get where he is and where he lives etc and will put on an England shirt and give his best

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

born and raised here yet dont support the national team

shocking

truss

''aff teams only''

smh

Whats wrong with Africans supporting other Africans

:/

Born here, live here, raised here, favourite league is the Pl, work here, adopt a more english and westernised culture all year, then every 4 years come summer you are this new born African who disregards supporting England at all,

Nothing wrong with Africans supporting other teams

I am talking about this whole ''lol @ england'' thing people do whether they be supporting the country their parents or grandparent are from or the newest hipster team

Just doesnt make sense to me

I am sure Welbeck cares about Ghana and will be supporting them too, but he also realises who gave him the chance to get where he is and where he lives etc and will put on an England shirt and give his best

After reading your post I understand where your coming from.

Your comment wasn't clearly aimed at me. Anyways I listed my reasons why I am supporting them teams.

I tried to support France last Euros even though it took a £50 stake to make it happen.

I rather support OL then Les Bleus

tbh i dont even like france or the rest of the other countries apart from ghana(+affs) like that, i just want certain players to do well

I tried to support France last Euros even though it took a £50 stake to make it happen.

I rather support OL then Les Bleus

tbh i dont even like france or the rest of the other countries apart from ghana(+affs) like that, i just want certain players to do well

Nothing wrong with wanting certain players to do well.

Nobody can force you to support England this isn't school where they would hand you a St George's flag in the assembly hall.