Arsenal 2014/15 Thread

Seth Rollins

I don't get the Arteta hate here I reckon we get rid of Diaby and Flamini but Arteta can do a job off of the bench 

strictly bench

coquelin needs a decent partner

sanchez needs to get dropped but no bass wenger aint about that life

we will win the FA cup or lose a certi ABYSMAL game to liverpool

us n liverpool will bump them mancunian pagans for the top 4 spots

trust me.

Ozil body language is terrible, I think guy is an introvert.

His odd web following, also has journos seeking them cheap clicks.

/

Arteta should be/have a Nelson Vivas/Girls GetMoney role next season, maybe even from his return this season too.

/

I think English media just wants Jack to stay fit and I think they want him to be a bit more outspoken with his teammates and club even at times, but Wenger bought his soul.

However Jack is definitely a golden child.

I find it strange that people seem to be more angry after the Monaco 2nd leg than the 1st.

This season is mad cos I still think we should have 9 more points.

Also not understanding why Wenger allowing Mertesacker to talk smack all season, like his starting place ain't the one most up for grabs.

And while Alexis does look dead, he's still more likely than others hence why even in the face of yes he's should be rested, he'll still get a start. However would be interesting to see if Ozil sat a game out, how Alexis would perform.

Last bit is the bit I dont get tho, obviously we wanted them to go through, but if they wasn't - what was they expected to do, go over there and lose again so we all go maybe Monoco are a really well drilled team that are gonna be harder than we all thought to beat throughout the competition...

Yes but like I said in the other topic, they are all Wenger's kids.

He's the dad that lets them have free reign and wealth, which they appreciate even if it makes them extremely complacent.

The complacency draws these results, that smash the expensive vase.

Daddy then doesn't talk to them but tells the whole family (the press) he's disappointed with them and they must make ammends.

The kids run around doing the chores impressively but not so splendid that mum doesn't still have to finish them off.

Dad says he's impressed and proud of them still.

Kids get him a coupon to buy him a new vase in May, which he does and they smash again in similar fashion come next February game. Eventually they will break the cycle and do it April.

No.

Just dont be shocked when you know whats gonna happen, happens.

Like I was pissed off after the home Monaco game cos I didnt expect that perfomance, the errors, the basic flaws, for me that was the worst I was pissed off when we go spanked in Milan too.

The others only certain aspects bothered me.

Theo Walcott’s future at Arsenal has been thrown into serious doubt with the winger believed to be looking for a significant increase on his £90,000-a-week wages amid transfer interest from Liverpool.

:lmao:

the NERVE of this guy.

one of the posterboys of the 2006-2014 fuckboy era.

• Upvote 1