Shooting/stabbing someone

kerser

Forum is ridiculous sometimes. How can you say "anyone can" if you've never even done either

Dno y there were any serious responses to this

obviously not literally as in anyone in the world but the point is you dont have to be some heartless demon to do it we've all lost our tempers and done or said something totally out of character right?

tbh your reading comprehension and logic is just non existent.

Forum is ridiculous sometimes. How can you say "anyone can" if you've never even done either

obviously not literally as in anyone in the world but the point is you dont have to be some heartless demon to do it we've all lost our tempers and done or said something totally out of character right?

Please

Did I say anything about heartless demon?

Yh we can all be angry but doesn't mean would make an attempt on another mans life when it comes to the crunch

Its jus like the pedo thread...everyone sayin they will kill for their yout yet there's a distinct lack of dead pedos.

U never know ur minerals til ur in the situation.

Please

Yh we can all be angry but doesn't mean would make an attempt on another mans life when it comes to the crunch

Its jus like the pedo thread...everyone sayin they will kill for their yout yet there's a distinct lack of dead pedos.

like I said in the right circumstance you would be suprised who is capable of pulling a trigger.

I.e self defense,losing composure,someone making you angry enough.

You just wanna twist things just so you can disagree.

And who in that pedo thread did actually have a yute that was molested? So you know they wouldn't kill someone,how?

Ha! Caught you out there you can't outsmart me

• Upvote 1

Please

like I said in the right circumstance you would be suprised who is capable of pulling a trigger.

I.e self defense,losing composure,someone making you angry enough.

You just wanna twist things just so you can disagree.

And who in that pedo thread did actually have a yute that was molested? So you know they wouldn't kill someone,how?

Ha! Caught you out there you can't outsmart me

hate people who do this

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest eights

No it doesn't not at all. 1 of my mates from GP beat up this 1 yute not just beat him up but humiliated man actually threw him in a dust bin and wheeled it. Something a lotta people saw and the yute he did it to decided to get revenge by shooting him and the brudda ended up dying. That's cowardly because he needed a weapon because he knew he couldn't fight

fackkkkk

i remember hearing that timeeeeeee ago

No it doesn't not at all. 1 of my mates from GP beat up this 1 yute not just beat him up but humiliated man actually threw him in a dust bin and wheeled it. Something a lotta people saw and the yute he did it to decided to get revenge by shooting him and the brudda ended up dying. That's cowardly because he needed a weapon because he knew he couldn't fight

r.i.p spooky n ting.....

r.i.p spooky n ting.....
very sad didn't know that was the reason tho

they are just kids

r.i.p spooky n ting.....

very sad didn't know that was the reason tho

they are just kids

U lot know his brother Monster?

na,

:ghost: the nickname says a lot tho