Some sh*t that's really true to you.

o-guy

know when to quit

NEVER argue/go back and forth with a woman - in fact that goes for most people.

dont tell people your plans - especially black people

Because women are ridiculous and self entitled in todays culture or because you as a man don't deserve to argue with a women?

better off walking away tbh if you argue she will just end up getting ray rice'd. one button she pushes will make u switch

if you just spin out that will make them way madder and u will still keep ur upper hand over them

arguing with females makes u mortal to these bitches

• Upvote 1

know when to quit

NEVER argue/go back and forth with a woman - in fact that goes for most people.

dont tell people your plans - especially black people

Because women are ridiculous and self entitled in todays culture or because you as a man don't deserve to argue with a women?

better off walking away tbh if you argue she will just end up getting ray rice'd. one button she pushes will make u switch

if you just spin out that will make them way madder and u will still keep ur upper hand over them

arguing with females makes u mortal to these bitches

I give the same advice to my sistren. Don't argue. Be concise, make your point and remove yourself/be silent because too quickly the man will turn around and flip it on you an now you're talking about something you're doing wrong

sounds like female behaviour: state your point then pretend you're in the right without addressing what's being put to you

• Upvote 2

I give the same advice to my sistren. Don't argue. Be concise, make your point and remove yourself/be silent because too quickly the man will turn around and flip it on you an now you're talking about something you're doing wrong

sounds like female behaviour: state your point then pretend you're in the right without addressing what's being put to you

Ain no body got time for dat

• Downvote 1