Piers Morgan N-Word Article

Guest eights

lol people are so sensitive about words smh

which have a vicious history behind it,crazy innit

yeah it has history but neither you or anyone alive in ur immediate family has lived through slavery bro

I understand it and thats why I said, using it makes it lose its sting. cos lets be honest racism is still alive so believe someone thinks your a nigga somewhere in the world even if u don't use the word

the fact i wasnt alive to experience it means fuk all bro you know full well the word is still used to this day to dehumanize us your in here trying to say if a non black called you a monkey niggerr you wouldnt be offended dont believe that for one second

lol people are so sensitive about words smh

which have a vicious history behind it,crazy innit
yeah it has history but neither you or anyone alive in ur immediate family has lived through slavery bro

I understand it and thats why I said, using it makes it lose its sting. cos lets be honest racism is still alive so believe someone thinks your a nigga somewhere in the world even if u don't use the word

the fact i wasnt alive to experience it means fuk all bro you know full well the word is still used to this day to dehumanize us your in here trying to say if a non black called you a monkey niggerr you wouldnt be offended dont believe that for one second

saying nigga has made the word lose its negative connotations imo

Until it's used by a non black man against you?

*shrug* disrespect is disrespect. same way someone can call you a d*ckhead in a playful manner and a d*ckhead as in he don't rate you

answers the bolded part

lol i accept ur point of view. its not complicated to understand..just saying its not that serious

So everytime you hear the word nigga in your black songs you believe black people are consciously degrading each other?

Surely you can differentiate that context and the context of a redneck believing blacks are inferior.

You cannot be this dumb please confirm you understand.

Thank you

/

SMH @ the fuck boy brigade thinking they can reverse racism without white people taking part in the discussion

So everytime you hear the word nigga in your black songs you believe black people are consciously degrading each other?

Surely you can differentiate that context and the context of a redneck believing blacks are inferior.

You cannot be this dumb please confirm you understand.

Thank you

/

SMH @ the f*ck boy brigade thinking they can reverse racism without white people taking part in the discussion

Thats why they are unemployed/in dead end jobs.. no brains

was surprised with elementalism tho, given where he's studied

The word nigga will never be eradicated, end of the day you know when it's used to offend and not to so what's the problem

when I jam with people outside my race they use the word calmly and refer to each other as one as a brother. YG- my nigga is one of the biggest songs of the year ffs

End of the day if the music they listen to is polluted with it then why can't they use it to??

It's 2014 Ffs

Get Di faunds

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I can't actually recall the last time i heard someone racist use nigger as an insult tbh

normally it's you black bastard or something like that

Asians get it the worst I've heard various races refer to them as stupid pakis etc black people included....in fact I know a lot of black guys that are racist to injuns

The real biggots are more focused on imigration or Islam and calling all Muslims terrorists etc

they're cool with blacks they all have a black mate Nigel who's "alright' these days.

I can't actually recall the last time i heard someone racist use nigger as an insult tbh

normally it's you black bastard or something like that

Asians get it the worst I've heard various races refer to them as stupid pakis etc black people included....in fact I know a lot of black guys that are racist to injuns

The real biggots are more focused on imigration or Islam and calling all Muslims terrorists etc

they're cool with blacks they all have a black mate Nigel who's "alright' these days.

100% factual

So if you were in a club and say a white guy knocked your drink out your hand, and he was on an apologetic vibe and said sorry my nigga, would you be cool with that?

Yeah I would

Would be a different story if he said take that you fuckin nigga

So if you were in a club and say a white guy knocked your drink out your hand, and he was on an apologetic vibe and said sorry my nigga, would you be cool with that?

Yeah I would

Would be a different story if he said take that you f*ckin nigga

Are you trolling again mate?

You're telling me if you hold a door open for me in a shop and I say "thanks my nigga" that you're not even gonna flinch?