North Korea defeats the mighty USA

Admin.

"People ask, Why would you do that? Why would you go sit next to him. He’s a bad guy,'" Rodman says. "To me, I was so surprised. He treated me very, very nicely, like one of the family, you know. And I’m not a hater. I don't care what you do in the world. If you treat me nice, I’m good. And one thing people don't’ understand, until you go to North Korea and actually see it, it’s a whole different story."

smh, guys an idiot, actually comes like franco in the interview :lol:

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

do u not find it funny how the west are not beefing with russia/china/north korea

in the slightest

but always wanna invade the middle east/africa

hmm

yeah...

Bro we are beefing with them but it's like Diddy said. Badboys move in silence.

China has border issues with India. The UK has always kept India fairly sweet, and they are a big arms market. We basically arm their neighbours to see out a containment policy.

Taiwan is a great example. The South China Sea and the contested islands there is just one of many possible flashpoints. Taiwan is a big market for Western arms and they have started chatting with the sort of arrogance that a Scouser with a shooter in his waist has.

China flipped the whole ting by backing North Korea from their Northeastern flank. The South Koreans risk getting pushed into the sea and America knows this. As dusty as NK is they have weapons perfectly suited to their peninsula - and their missile tech is threatening people further afield.

Look into the Korean war and the Marshall plan. The guy saw how sticky it was fighting the North and wanted to nuke them back in the 50s. They sacked him.

We do a lot of indirect things. But ultimately NK know that the only way to balance things is to have missiles,artillery and ICMBs. Good relations with Russia and China helps them too.

SK and Japan will ride together with the US, believe. Japan used to run Korea and they do have some sense of defeated ambition. The US exploits this massively, but it's the only way to indirectly exert influence. Classic British style gunboat/naval base diplomacy.

Cyber attacks, spying to exploit defections, propaganda campaigns, sanctions, good cop/bad cop administrations to keep them unsure of things. I fear the NK government knows that their decisions have political impact around elections and are trying to push a hawk into power. Kim is the original hawk. That's my thoughts..