Switching at your boss

Brem

Done it to my boss like 4 years ago,

She tried to have a go at me for missing days off work which I didn't, basically two people from the office where just not turning up to where they was working which happens to be off site, anyways she tried to say if though I've been there on time and shit and have a time sheet to prove it ( couldn't even get into the building without signing in) told her before you accuse me of shit, get some evidence.

Then this idiot makes her husbands son, some lazy bum team leader even though he dose no work and nobody likes him ,

Employee feed back form comes back ment to be anonymous put my name on the top and wrote and fucking madness,called her a amateur,and that she was too biased and that nobody including her husbands son liked her.

Long story short this didn't go well in the end spent the next 5 months bored out my mind as I basically got ignored, lmao

• Upvote 1

:lol: :lol:

Banged up your boss cos he sneezed you know

Fack

:lol :lol:

I'm all seriousness though f*ck being stressed at work. Start working for an 'agile' company. In all honesty under all the jargon, etc, every company I've worked for that truly tries to be agile has been great.

I dont know what genuine agile company is what makes it special.

My firm spits the agility talk.

"I drop my kids to school so I come in late."

Small print should say "then I am evicerated till 2am everyday"

"You don't need talk about my professionalism. In the end I am one of the few people in the department that delivers and delivers well. By now my reputation precedes me in this respect.

I'm not going to pretend I am happy and keep smiling when I am not. I am working till 4am every day on my existing booking and doing stuff on the side to try and make a headstart on this other thing. I have outlined that the time I have is not enough to get this done and I don't even Have a team.

How hard I am working is abuse. I collapsed at home through exhaustion and still came to work the next day.

I'm a human being not a machine. Actually I'm better than a machine given the 3 laptops that have died on me in the theast 3 year. "

Captain Planet's response to this was accurate.

Terrible email to send. You should have written it, edited it, slept on it, and never sent it.

Probably right. But everyone has limits. After 3.5 years nearly, averaging 70 to 80 hours per week. I'm done. People know I am looking the leave and already the arse kissers are talking to me about great opportunities I can get involved in.

There are a number of things that go tips up if I am not there next year. Because while I am one of many resources I'm the only one that delivers to my level (well one of 2 or 3).

I'll stand on the side and get the war stories fed to me when I'm out.

I realised my worth. I simple realised I am too good for this shit.

Guy very high up in my company always had an issue with my teammate came over at a do tonight pissed.

Things were said and I made it clear I disagreed and didn't find him funny.

Jokingly put his forehead on mine, a la headbutt but not a headbutt.

Kept my cool but I dunno if I should have.

Guy then wanted a handshake after this as he quickly sobered up and realised he was being a c*nt.

After me holding off for a couple mins with him holding out his hand, I had taken a couple sips of my beer in this time, I caved in. Shook his hand to rid of him.

I dunno what would happen if he would have walked off without me doing that but I wish I didn't cave.

Probably the right thing to do but I feels like a loss.

More than once at several companies actually. Normally for them disrespecting me in some way and me having to address the issue.

If you let people get away with shit then it becomes a habit, if that habit is them taking the piss out of you, underappreciating you or being unprofressional of course it has to get address, you just take them away somewhere not public and have it out with them. In every situation i've been in like that i've come off better on the other side, you need to show you have balls or people will walk over you that's what powerful people/people with power are trained to do.

Guy very high up in my company always had an issue with my teammate came over at a do tonight pissed.

Guy then wanted a handshake after this as he quickly sobered up and realised he was being a c*nt.

White lad behaviour

• Upvote 1

After me holding off for a couple mins with him holding out his hand, I had taken a couple sips of my beer in this time, I caved in. Shook his hand to rid of him.

I dunno what would happen if he would have walked off without me doing that but I wish I didn't cave.

It was a huge loss. From time man's entered your personal space, it's on.

But of course you're a puss, so this would never escalate.

It was a huge loss. From time man's entered your personal space, it's on.

But of course you're a puss, so this would never escalate.

?

Lol I've never been put in a situation that i couldn't resign my way out of so no stories from me.

Switched at a senior manager from trying to put her two pence into a task of mine when I wasn't within her scope of command. She tried to talk up out in the open so I shut her down in front of her team and my line manager came back from lunch and shut her down in front of her team again. Tears. Stormed out.

As far as having management giving me forehead aggression goes.. MAD. Especially if it wasn't on the premises I'd go from Chris Gardner to Jordan Belfort to Tyler Durden real quick.

• Upvote 1

I did switch because they were taking too long to purchase a player I recommended them.

I told them it only takes me two games to know if a plate is talented or not and why am I going to watch the same player ten times

At the end I apologised for my outburst(only after Villarreal signed Vietto)

• Upvote 1