Job v Entrepreneur

Meticulous

what is it with the whole 12 times a year bar, am I missing something

There are people getting paid millions who get paid 12 times a year.

Oh seen, do they post on vip2?

Oh, so you can't actually state what's the issue with getting paid 12 times a year?

Most 9-5 ers will agree that it's simply not enough which is why loads look for other avenues to create mutilple streams of income

Isn't that to do with the amount of money you make annually as opposed to frequency of income?

What different would it make if you earned 20k a year and got £307 a week for 52 weeks instead of £1230 for 12 months.

Oh, so you can't actually state what's the issue with getting paid 12 times a year?

Most 9-5 ers will agree that it's simply not enough which is why loads look for other avenues to create mutilple streams of income

Isn't that to do with the amount of money you make annually as opposed to frequency of income?

What different would it make if you earned 20k a year and got £307 a week for 52 weeks instead of £1230 for 12 months.

CS

I'm stumped.

/

Only brought this up because Chaps isn't living that life but his whole VIP2 persona is to watch/shit on others.

Guest babatundestacks

Meh someone should  ask ol baloon head if he cares so much about being black how comes his wife is white who he indecently  turned into a multi MILLIONAIRE.

Yep all thanks to his black ass.

Once again another pro black hypocrite who only seems to want to be black when it suits him.

It its not enough that's the whole point iam trying to make working 9-5 will never be enough

Then you got young yosh who thinks he's ahead in life because he moved out his family home into some dusty one bedroom flat sweating for that paycheck every month so he can keep up with the high interest mortgage

Bet he feels like a boss pmsl

It its not enough that's the whole point iam trying to make working 9-5 will never be enough

Money is money bro, you live to your means and plan so you can be financially secure. Without those things whatever you earn will never be enough.

There are people out their with modest salaries living very good lives, and there are people with three figure salaries in a whole heap of debt.

9-5, CEO, Stock broker, owner of your own company.... if you don't manage your finances right you're fucked either way.

some people can live a blessed life working a 9-5 salary

shut up init

The same people could live a blessed life living on jsa

What point are you trying to make?

You shut up

you were likening people working a 9-5 salary as 'small fry' were you not?

I was countering your argument, that is my point

Same people who cry about asians owning black hair shops etc....

Are same ones who c/s 9-5 lol somethig cant be right

If you wanna clock out go home and do you and get paid every month there is nothivg wrong but If you aspire for mills then you will never get it on 9-5

Doesnt matter how many small time ebay listings you got your celing will be a lot higher then someone in the office who might be on 20k more then you today

But at the very same time chapps is a c*nt and i feel to ghost him

CS

I'm stumped.

/

Only brought this up because Chaps isn't living that life but his whole VIP2 persona is to watch/sh*t on others.

who said i was living any life

i live at my mums bro and have to sleep on the floor when my aunty comes round

i wish i was overpaying my mortgage

A 9-5 can be a quicker route to the capital and the expertise required for enterprise.

true but lets say minimum capital you need to start a small company is £30k

when are you going to have the time to use that £30k you have saved up and wouldnt things like a mortgage, marriage, children, celebrating promotions/pay rises and holidays all have a higher priority for someone working 9-5 250 days a year?

Money is money bro, you live to your means and plan so you can be financially secure. Without those things whatever you earn will never be enough.

There are people out their with modest salaries living very good lives, and there are people with three figure salaries in a whole heap of debt.

9-5, CEO, Stock broker, owner of your own company.... if you don't manage your finances right you're f*cked either way.

this is 10000% but that is a completely different topic

some people can live a blessed life working a 9-5 salary

shut up init

The same people could live a blessed life living on jsa

What point are you trying to make?

You shut up

you were likening people working a 9-5 salary as 'small fry' were you not?

na

CS

I'm stumped.

/

Only brought this up because Chaps isn't living that life but his whole VIP2 persona is to watch/sh*t on others.

who said i was living any life

i live at my mums bro and have to sleep on the floor when my aunty comes round

i wish i was overpaying my mortgage

Cool, as you were

been a few years now

but

banned.

been a few years now

but

banned.

Mad ting is I was just about to send for YOU for not banning him sooner. I thought better of it because I thought you'd just ban me.

I guess keeping one's mouth shut and leaving sh*t to the gods works sometimes.

had to wait to get to my laptop admin panel is long on my phone.