Baltimore Riots

james00

are you trying to get at the idea of there being a long standing history of white people feeling oppressed by black people, in particular feeling hardships brought by black police officers?

if that was the case then sure, people would understand white people rioting when a black officer kills a white civilian

To make your point, you have to create situations, situations that not only are they not happening, but not nearly anywhere near the scale of the real life situation which this whole topic is about.

Dont even bother show us where this is happening, create another thread for that. 

Blacks getting murdered by usa police and this guy wants to hijack the thread and talk about potential pretend situations. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Weather they are scavenging or not, that doesnt take away from the conditions and atmosphere that is reasonible and a direct reason why they are responding the way that they are.

Victims of crime, do they respond in a textbook guidelined way?

When you got robbed did you seek retribution or call the police to handle it?

When someone is sexually assaulted do they call police immediatedly or do they react in different ways due to the trauma they have experienced.

Black people, any people being targetted and killed in the way in which they do by any other group of people, especially those meant to protect and serve is a TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE

So excuse them that they dont follow the 101 manual guide for how to respond in a 'civialised' manner to an uncilivised opponent. 

And please dont come with that feds kill more whites than blacks. 

Thats not exactly hard considering whites are probably double blacks in population size. 

Whites arent killed by feds because they are white

But tell us these blacks are being killed and not receiving any justice for any other reason other than the fact that they are black

Majority of civilized people will not agree with what there doing, looting and destroying peoples property that had nothing to do with it, thats why there is little sympathy for them doing that

I cant see how this will solve anything, why aint they going to the source who done it, its shook behaviour as there in it for the fun of smashing up things and looting for there own selfish means? 

If a black cop deads a white guy does that mean his racist, has to work both ways as by you way of thinking this would be the case

Its bait the media are stirring this race war and pitting white against black, the agenda to divide people is working nicely it seems

• Upvote 1

What about the innocent people that were randomly getting attacked on the street Gunner........ Kinda f*cks up your material things argument a little bit wouldn't you say.

No it doesnt. 

Im not allowing anyone to make me loose sight of what is the focus. 

Police killing blacks 

You know the difference. It needs not be said that i obviously and naturally dont want anyone to be unjustly hurt or harmed in life. 

But you know what

If those people getting attacked die, or are getting attacked, when their purportrators are found, you know the law will bring them to justice. 

So again, police are killing blacks. 

And then they get administrative leave. Like its the last things to do before they decide they dont wanna be a fed anymore. 

• Downvote 1

nothing that these people might be feeling justifies attacking or stealing from their neighbours

You find your way to condemn them for stealing/attacking neighbours property

Tell me does property have feelings?

Does it have life? Is it alive?

Does property posses the ability to feel? To fear for its life that it doesnt have

When natural disasters strike places all over the world like Nepal and the earthquake the other day

Do the people mourn for the destruction and loss of their property before and over the loss of fellow human beings?

Incase you didnt know, 

This wasnt a natural disaster. This is human assassination with no consequence

I'm confused. Are you saying these people are justified in stealing from their neighbours, even though their neighbours may have nothing to do with the hardships they are going through or may even be experiencing the same hardships?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You sound of the strong belief that these people out there causing violence are doing it for change.......... I disagree with that. As I said, they are opportunists who might not give a single fuck about the life of that guy who was killed in police custody. It's just their excuse to cause mayhem and steal IMO. Same way the London riots were, I bet 99.9% of London rioters didn't give a flying fuck about the reason why it started.

It doesn't matter what people's motives were when they stepped out their house. If society makes people who feel to riot or loot then there's an issue with it. You can't simply dismiss these people as criminals. People aren't destined to be who they are, they can be shaped by their environment.

Yes there was involvement of opportunism, but that's irrelevant. You have to think about what would push people to want to see the streets burn.

• Downvote 1

nothing that these people might be feeling justifies attacking or stealing from their neighbours

You find your way to condemn them for stealing/attacking neighbours property

Tell me does property have feelings?

Does it have life? Is it alive?

Does property posses the ability to feel? To fear for its life that it doesnt have

When natural disasters strike places all over the world like Nepal and the earthquake the other day

Do the people mourn for the destruction and loss of their property before and over the loss of fellow human beings?

Incase you didnt know, 

This wasnt a natural disaster. This is human assassination with no consequence

I'm confused. Are you saying these people are justified in stealing from their neighbours, even though their neighbours may have nothing to do with the hardships they are going through or may even be experiencing the same hardships?

Im saying, that i aint condemning them cos i understand the overall feeling, and the atmosphere and what has produced it. It might not be my particular method of doing things, but im not about to tell them ''hey stop recking everything''

It might be an excuse for some to steal and just cause mayhem for mayhem sake. But why is the focus on them? 

Thats what i mean about loosing focus. The mayor came out and called them thugs. 

Are the feds not thugs? 

Are the feds not worse thugs?

The feds killed someone. A person. A somebody

These people are recking buildings and properties. Some will say they are doing for the cause some (obviously wont say that they arent)

But why are we focusing on them?

I dont have time nor think it is productive to try and find out the specific motivation for each individual person for rioting 

WHEN IT IS STARK OBVIOUS FOR EVERYONE TO SEE

It's not just a normal day in the hood, in April where its sunny and they do their daily shit.

A normal day in any African American community/neighbourhood for god knows how long now is one where an African American man or woman is killed by the police and nothing done about it even when there is no mystery as to what happened and who was the aggressor. 

Thats a normal day for them.

So you want me to go out like one of them rent a negros and say 

''there there, we are gods children, leave it in gods hands, and dont harm the precious glass and bricks for they are the foundation of our city! calm down please! 

• Downvote 1

because they're making all the noise

also from what's happened over the last year or so, the media and the consumers are becoming desensitised to stories of black people getting killed by cops

me personally I can't read them stories any more, it just makes me upset with society

Said the man who bought up The Wire as a source of his knowledge in here but doesn't think any one who watches the news or YouTube footage is capable of forming an opinion. The same guy who constantly gets mocked and laughed at in the sports room for being clueless. As you were.

Bless him. I know it goes against the grain for some members on here who think because he's black he should be out smashing cars and robbing stores to make a change. I see Obama said they should be considered Thugs and Criminals which also goes against what our resident experts on the forum think.

• Downvote 1

and they just happen to all be from the same type of upbringing in the same situation from the same place with the same skin colour?

f*ck off

I see many civilised people from them neighbourhoods that are speaking out against these scavenger type on the streets, it's a disrespect you trying to say everyone in them community's are criminals causing damage

The people your siding with would rob you and your fam of there goods if you lived in one of these neighbourhoods

• Upvote 1