Baltimore Riots

james00

im very disappointed to see blacks rioting and looting in some carbon copy london riot

yes a man was killed in police custody but what is any of what they are doing going to solve?

I really dont understand it.

and i have always maintained my opinion that more blacks over there are killed by other blacks, yet ive never seen or heard of any riot/protests being as a result of gangland shootings 

Very strange 

What is it about a police killing that seems to touch people more than the deaths caused by your own people

• Downvote 2

im very disappointed to see blacks rioting and looting in some carbon copy london riot

yes a man was killed in police custody but what is any of what they are doing going to solve?

and i have always maintained my opinion that more blacks over there are killed by other blacks, yet ive never seen or heard of any riot/protests being as a result of gangland shootings

Very strange

What is it about a police killing that seems to touch people more than the deaths caused by your own people

Police are not held in the same moral regard as a gang members. These are public servants who are meant to serve the community not abuse there power, also indirectly contributing to the issue which at its root is a blantant systematic oppression against 2nd class citizens. Aint a minority issue, its a AA one and i dont envy that side of the ocean. The point of 'gangs' in the first place was to protect the community from police, white supremacy etc until it decended into internal bullshit then devilishness steming from poverty. If a people have no way of local wise politically or economically the ability to effect change, then this result. In an ideal world both factors would be addressed, its the root.

Not, blackonblack crime > punish > blackonblack crime > punish > blackonblack crime. Business as usual.

Deflections.

• Upvote 1

BLACK PEOPLE DONT HAVE MONEY TO ENFORCE THEIR OWN POLICE FORCE.

WHY DEFEND THE POLICE THAT HAVE BEEN KILLING BLACK PEOPLE?

WHEN THE CAMERAS ARE SHUT, THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BEAT YOU SENSELESS BECAUSE WHITE AMERICA OWNS YOU.

11018131_733248687839_542403459678708605

They aint protecting them but protecting there neighbourhood 

Very strange 

Because they know their powerless against the police and that infrastructure. Many can shoot other black men all day long for imagined and real 'beefs' and other bullshit. But would never dream of lifting their gun to a cop. Of course some people are happy they're killing each other. As long as they stay in the 'ghetto' and out of the 'decent' read: white areas.

WHEN THE CAMERAS ARE SHUT, THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BEAT YOU SENSELESS BECAUSE WHITE AMERICA OWNS YOU.

Or maybe they don't want to see their neighbourhoods and homes get f*cked up even more than they are or more young black men getting fed to the prison system? It's about time the older generation stepped up to the plate.

I'm sure they know the issues that have led to this,but f*cking up where you live? Who does that help? 

Saw a video of a black man in between a crowd / police yesterday.

Saw that as him protecting the crowd rather than the police.

'Don't give them a reason'

Are people really comparing gangs and or criminals killing rivals to police killing people ?

Anyway this is all one big giant deflection 

• Upvote 1

Are people really comparing gangs and or criminals killing rivals to police killing people ?

I haven't seen anybody compare gangs/criminals killing rivals to police killing people.

I have however seen people talk about black on black crime/murder.

Two very different things. In my opinion anyway

so normal black civilians are just out there killing other normal working black civilians for no reason yh?

I haven't seen anybody compare gangs/criminals killing rivals to police killing people.

so normal black civilians are just out there killing other normal working black civilians for no reason yh?

i don't believe he necessarily was but i'm sure it occurs frequently yeah (depending on ur definition of reason)

are you implying that police are killing 'normal working black civilians'?

Innocent black civilians are being killed by both black criminals (gang members) and white criminals (police). Both groups target them because of the colour of their skin.

People seem to only really care about one because it fits the narrative they prefer to run with.

i don't believe he necessarily was but i'm sure it occurs frequently yeah (depending on ur definition of reason)

are you implying that police are killing 'normal working black civilians'?

no more than it does in other communities/races though ?

and it doesn't matter what i'm implying as that is not the polices job