Week 37 - 14/15 Premier League

User

Some bitch move. What ud expect an arsenal player to do when his team mates are warring

>>>> fabregas

Courtouis :lol:

That was just me gassing.

Not really sad. When that revolving door from the academy to the first team starts after RLC is part of the squad this year gonna be peak for the whole of Europe. Like I said ain't gonna happen overnight but I'm more than confident from what I've heard from this guy that he and the whole of the back from staff from Abramovich down have a plan of action and it's obviously been starting to take shape from the first day he came back to now.

:)

I don't see what others are seeing

I see a young player who's ensuring first and foremost he gains the trust of his manager. You can see his teammates eased him through the game by doing their best to always give him an option/not put him in trouble. It's early days. From when we kept faith with Mikel and sold Matic (no one batted an eye-lid) and I thought Welbeck would go on to be a top forward and Bale any Assou-Ekotto, I'm not gonna make predictions. 

Best thing I can say about this guy is he's like Zouma - he aint a liability. So he'll most likely get plenty of chances to show his worth.

That's why a player like Boga will struggle to see the pitch. Definitely going on loan.